He hurt my feelings, I think I am going to take my bat and ball and go home, never to play with you guys again.

Iron-Nuts ⋅ 2 days ago
Experts say, people who change the topic during a conflict are insecure with themselves. Let me explain for your low level I.Q. You changing the subject from the game to say that I hide behind the screen, means you are insecure.

STEELTOWN ⋅ 2 days ago
I see your little want to be John Wayne ass is real tuff talking shit while hiding behind the computer. Another little boy who plays a war game and thinks he is something in real life. Keep hiding behind the PC and wear your SKIRT proud because U aren't shit in the real world face to face

Iron-Nuts ⋅ 4 days ago
Change your picture, because no one on the Steelers would hide behind a skirt and have someone else fight their battles.

Iron-Nuts ⋅ 4 days ago
Let me think, I can kick your arse and then sanction you and you can only sanction me. You can keep wasting your money, because by the other comments on your board, you are the type to go running to someone else to fight your battles. Stay in the clinic with the other girls.