Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hi everyone,
    Discussion is encouraged and this is what I also hope to see in this thread, so let's not turn it into something unpleasant. We encourage you to report in-game abuse through our e-mail or direct Facebook message and I have to remind everyone that we can't do much when it comes to abuses that occur outside of the game.
    Regarding direct abuse, occurring in-game, that is generally prevented through different systems and even recent updates, like the one-time healing on Sanction, won't allow for anything unpleasant.
    So let's keep this clean and save energy for the game. The thread stays open for now.
    Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Jim Dickson ⋅ 5 days ago
    I'm not going to level till you are past, then I'm going to pound you night and day, even if I have to get my sister to stay up all night, just for the sheer joy of it
    Delete ⋅ Block User

Jim Dickson ⋅ 5 days ago
    still hiding and sniping, come out and play you chicken shit
    Delete ⋅ Block User

Jim Dickson ⋅ 5 days ago
    Drive your army back! Geronimo's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now! come out and fight bitch
    Delete ⋅ Block User

Jim Dickson ⋅ 5 days ago
    come on you fucking arsehole, always in the clinic, attack and hide, get up a few more levels and I'll make you my bitch
    Delete ⋅ Block User you insuth e before i even start to hit you , you was way above me and not in my battle list and you start to treat me , you guy's only post the message in your favor but not the true

hello all ,
    my wall in warzone and facebook private mess are full whit insulths from people i hit , i always stay polite and sure i do smack talk , never whitout reason , if you challenge me or insulth my famely i will always reply , is this not normal?
    the problem is you never show it all , you make always think others i start , i play wargames many years now and i strong in all the games i play , thats why i have a real lot ennemy's, and do i care all your insulths? i do not it just a game

You do not always stay polite, infact you pretty much threaten to make people quit the game.

That`s the difference. Telling people you`ll have em out, more than one person can attest almost the exact same words from your mouth.

Anyways, Ding Dong. I`ll drop it, cause hopefully you won`t have to resort to telling people they can`t play a game for everybody.

Joel isn`t the only advocate for positive change, he isn`t the only person who talks shit. I love to talk shit, there is a dang difference here.

Joel is the only one who tells people, or threatens that they will be `forced out`

c`mon.

I got a feeling this could be the longest thread ever, lol

This forum is tame compared to the old World War forum LMAO

Joel can't hit me anyways unless it's a sanction, so it doesn't even bother me.

EFF will not be run out of this game. RAS has tried for over a year. We may not be the strongest, but damn sure have fun with this game.

Thanks Alex for running decent FB game. not many have dev's like you guys!

peace out

M

I try and hit Joel on the hitlist at least once a week, Am sure his crushing retaliations make him feel better.
    As for someone posting garbage on your wall, simply block them. You get to keep your wall, and your tormentor sucks wind....
    Of course, not much fun in that......

Uhmmmmmmmm, Joel, that would be the same worthless [moderated] that tried to wreck the fight room after he chucked his teddys out of the pram and stropped off, that Joel???

Lets face it, for all his bluster, he's camper than a row of pink tents, and unlike the fuzzie wuzzies, he's does like it up him Captain Mainwaring
    Last edited by Alex; 02-11-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FALSADOOM View Post
    This forum is tame compared to the old World War forum LMAO

Joel can't hit me anyways unless it's a sanction, so it doesn't even bother me.

EFF will not be run out of this game. RAS has tried for over a year. We may not be the strongest, but damn sure have fun with this game.

Thanks Alex for running decent FB game. not many have dev's like you guys!

peace out

M
    Really Mick, You don't normally find the words "EFF" & "Fun" in the same sentence.... unless broken with the words "lack of" ... You sure you don't mean dull

Quote Originally Posted by Darran Noworldwar View Post
    Uhmmmmmmmm, Joel, that would be the same worthless [moderated] that tried to wreck the fight room after he chucked his teddys out of the pram and stropped off, that Joel???

Lets face it, for all his bluster, he's camper than a row of pink tents, and unlike the fuzzie wuzzies, he's does like it up him Captain Mainwaring

LMAO, don't forget deleting battles by the most avid of posters. Like, idk. . kisame maybe? chumps fail in the end. Nobody to play with. So fight with words, and secrets that all but obvious for the world to see. Joel is even unfair with himself!