Welcome to the Forums

Thread: New Base Plots

New Base Plots

Honor points just sitting there cause base are maxed out, it been over a year we all got the same limitation. Since the game has expanded, perhaps our money making options should be broader aswell.

Food for thought.

Money Base
    Honor Base
    Gold Base
    Oil Base

More bases please

New bases would be great for sure, especially something in the oil sector, that does generate too slowly, unless you take your expensive bases of cash production to produce oil, so a new bigger oil base would be a welcome addition, also a new weapons factory, something to produce high end weaps would be a welcome addition for me, something in the lines of a tutankamon tank.

Hello,
    New base plots are coming with Australasia. And to answer another of your recent questions, Kisame, Australasia is in the works, but we don't have a release date yet. Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

I`m excited. I hope that`s not annoying

Oh, and james has a great point about a greater oil producing base. It`s either money, or oil with the present situation.

There is no top 20 oil producers, not that there shouldn`t be, but there are top 20 money makes (like meeee)

Nice work still Devs, your pretty good at doing new stuff with warzone

yes dev do a real great work now , i only regret they not like bullie's and minies lol it still way to kind , no real war here
    it still a great game but will never reach w@w cause all those limitations

you were nobody on world at war. nobody. I was the Red Baron. No contest at all