Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reported Incidence of Cheating by a Player During Sanction Fights

DISCLAIMER: The objective of this posted thread is not for the sole purpose of posting cheating methods but for the real objective (as the prerogative and proactive action of responsible and rule-abiding players to have the absolute right) to report any gross violation in 1 of the forum rules (Cheating: Cheating or using exploits or known bugs is not allowed. This also comes for posting about cheating methods.) Hope this report will enlighten all players (especially the newbies) to be well-informed and aware of the worsening state of the game so as not to be victimized by the bullying and unfair playing tactic of that particular player mentioned in this report: It has come to my attention and (and also for some players) the past and the current weeks that this particular player of the game known with his profile id as *Philippine Tamaraw* (currently @ Level 732 by the time of this reporting) is employing a cheating tactic, that is, sanctioning a particular player as a form of his revenge act against that targeted player using his other or mini accounts, namely: Three Stars And A Sun (currently @ Level 426 by the time of this reporting) and high voltages (currently @ Level 342 by the time of this reporting), for the source of his funds for the payment of the sanction bounty worth with regularity and almost without a fail and when have best chance, his main account and, at times, his other mini account will collect the bounty therefore killing any chance of other fair playing players to claim the bounty. With this kind of heinous actions and behavior against other players, I can no longer tolerate and take them to my stomach such audacious aggression that you’re not aware of is happening just under your nose. If this unruly act or behavior continues to happen and no harsh or severe penalty, punishment and/or disciplinary actions in its superlative form against that erring and rogue player mentioned in this report taken into serious consideration for immediate implementation of such actions, then this will be the steady demise of this beautiful game I enjoyed playing more than six (6) months ago because such cheating and unfair playing tactic is considered legal method many players can use during sanction fights. Please also be informed that this is not purely baseless accusations because I can back this up with my incriminating pieces of saved evidence that can pin down the mentioned player in this Incident Report (IR). Hope you’ll give a serious look and prioritized action regarding this serious issue with harmful consequence or implication to the beauty and fairness of the game. Thanks and looking forward to your immediate response regarding this important matter.

multi accounts create issues for honest players.

Hello,
    The game already has several systems in place to prevent different forms of abuse. More exactly, in regards to sanctioning, there is an additional delay if the game detects more than one attempt from the same IP.
    We cannot directly intervene outside of the game, because that raises questions of privacy. But we do try to limit abuses and exploits as much as possible through game systems.
    Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Hi Alex,

Can I just send you the saved incriminating pieces of evidence like battle logs and previous conversation chats with the mentioned cheating player mentioned in this incident report? That way, you can use them as a solid evidence and study all the necessary options to impose the harshest penalty, punishment and/or disciplinary action so you can set a very good example for other players attempting and commissioning the same kind of unfair and dirty playing tactic to other unsuspecting players. This is really sickening to tolerate anymore and it's really killing my enjoyment for the game.

Furthermore, please also consider the worst case scenario wherein the same player is logging in at different and multiple network of IP addresses so he can continue to abuse and cheat the game system. Maybe that's the main reason why he was able to cheat many players without being detected by your placed system to limit the abuse which is still going on. Still the best option would be to deal the harshest possible punishment for those commissioning such heinous acts to control the long-term damage it will dealt to the survival of the game. Thanks.

I will stick two pence in here.
    The people in question are Junar Carpio and his WIFE Lealyn Buenavente, both of whom are on my friends list, both as separate individuals, if they are working as friends and allies, that is all well and good within the game rules.
    How do I know this, Junar has been a friend and ally in facebook for a long long time.
    The OP on the other hand, I have a fairly good idea of who this is and he is one of the biggest killers in this game and also one of the biggest low level sanction collectors, he just doen not like to be sanctioned himself, for some strange reason.
    Do you Jayvee?

I have also known Junar and Lealyn (his wife) for quite some time...It is a husband and wife team that play. There is a 3-5 min delay between placing a sanction and being able to collect when both are done from same IP. That is ample time for someone else to jump in and grab it. he gets some...and loses some. He is not cheating.

And the difference between that and a clan/grouping targeting people is???

And does anyone in fact give a toss, its a war game after all, either get used to being sanctioned, or quit :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Air StrikeForce Messiah1 View Post

incriminating
    LMAO take it easy

Dear Alex,

Here's one solid proof why you should consider taking the necessary action against condoning and severely penalizing cheaters of the game who pretends they are just protecting the welfare of other players in their clan but in reality they are just cheaters themselves who just benefit by using and manipulating other players to sanction other players against their will. Please refer to the pasted text of my defense front logs that happened just now:

28 minutes ago
    You were attacked by Ras Putin.
    You died, losing 0 experience points, taking 24 damage and losing $0.
    Sanction • Battle • Details
    28 minutes ago
    You were attacked by Ras Putin.
    You lost the battle, taking 25 damage and losing $0.
    35 minutes ago
    James Henderson sanctioned you for $201,420,800.

Please note that the one who sanctioned me is the main account of the same person who collected the bounty using his mini account. It's a well-known fact in the WZ circle the real identity of the main and mini accounts of the mentioned player. I am no longer surprise if he reacts violently to this because it just shows how guilty he was of his immoral and hypocritical acts and just a poor excuse of diverting your utmost attention to what he's doing to destroy the beauty of this game.