Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    who cares who sanction,s you, who cares who defeats you. i dont. its a war game , fight like a man.
    a player with multi accounts is nothing different from a clan member asking another to sanction a certain player.
    we at ras have our own sanction partys, and anybody is fair game, ecpecially winers with low base income and low defence.
    build you defence up and fight back, thats what makes it a good game, get your self a mini, sanction somebody and take them down with your main. nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    who cares who sanction,s you, who cares who defeats you. i dont. its a war game , fight like a man.
    a player with multi accounts is nothing different from a clan member asking another to sanction a certain player.
    we at ras have our own sanction partys, and anybody is fair game, ecpecially winers with low base income and low defence.
    build you defence up and fight back, thats what makes it a good game, get your self a mini, sanction somebody and take them down with your main. nothing wrong with that.
    Lee, this low lying pond life has many minis, his main is Archangel JV01, how many mini's is anyones guess, sure, Rasputin is mine, the pondlife was killed within the parameters of the game, pity the killing couldn't be permanent lol

Quote Originally Posted by james henderson View Post
    Lee, this low lying pond life has many minis, his main is Archangel JV01, how many mini's is anyones guess, sure, Rasputin is mine, the pondlife was killed within the parameters of the game, pity the killing couldn't be permanent lol
    Toughen up and flatten your enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by james henderson View Post
    Whatever you say, it doesn't matter because you talk non-sense, full of garbage, and irrelevant just like your existence in this game [moderated] who always finds a lame excuse to hide under the cloak of others and to cheat in order to win and brag about it that you kill me within the parameters of the game that you perfected to manipulate and abuse to your sickening advantage that is so tiring and boring to hear over and over again just like a broken musical record. It's no wonder why you become a laughing stock with a multiple personality disorder that everyone should be afraid to be infected with. Any violent reaction from this means that what you eat is what you are, Mr. James Henderson a.k.a Ras Putin, rasputin, Bindair Dundat and Jim Dickson. ROFL!
    Last edited by Alex; 02-22-2013 at 09:49 AM.