Welcome to the Forums

Red face Countrys! (great idea)

That said, can we see these in the rankings sometime in the future? Would be cool, I really like how you can rep where you are from. BONUS!! tyvm devs

Also, do I no longer come across other Canadians on battle field? People from Quebec should be banned.

Kisame,
    Glad you like the flags. This is just the beginning stage for them, we're looking to spread them over the interface, so ideas are welcome.
    DON'T FORGET you can click on the flag to change it to any other you like.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

alex , make this game a real war game and cut
    cutt down all your limitations i can not sanction a level 130 , i can not hit below 200 levels , you not want to upset other players? alex your kindness will destroy this game , 100 real players still play warzone all the rest are minies , take a look at armed forces , you no longer can take a look to w@w do you know most players we did have in warzone play war comander now , they forget warzone , we want a real war and not your kindness

how do you move on to a diff campaign once you do all three phases, plus i can only get stuff for new campaign in the first two bosses and it the same. where do i collect more items

Joels comment has zero relevance to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Vanwijnsberghe View Post
    alex your kindness will destroy this game
    not very humble are you^

Warzone is awesome, and Alex is one of the people you owe that to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no ideas atm as to what can be done with flags, but i like them, and am keeping mine the way it is when I first saw it. (unlike my ign) thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Tomter View Post
    how do you move on to a diff campaign once you do all three phases, plus i can only get stuff for new campaign in the first two bosses and it the same. where do i collect more items
    That's a tough question to answer.

Which module are you talking about?

once that is established, what mission?

There are campaign tiers in Army Module, and they can all be accessed with ease using the world map.

Caracter Module I know very little about, but it has only 3 campaigns as far as I can tell.