Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool

of course , bounty price should be based on income ,just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by james henderson View Post
    hoi, it's a war game, where does FAIR Come into it?
    James, Perhaps I should clarify..I would vote for level, with all other factors unchanged. If Joel gets his changes, then not.
    I do agree with Joel(!) on the damage issue, The imperative function of sanctions must be punishment,period. There should be absolutely no benefit whatsoever, or there will be abuses.
    If a 'flat-rate' system is not used, Then a horrifically detrimental set-up with units lost,or looted, cash stolen,health gone and maybe even xp lost.
    If the system is set properly, no one will WANT to be sanctioned.
    As it should be.....
    I also think we should be able to kill allies, and claim own sanctions.
    Last edited by RONIN; 02-23-2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: agreeing with Joel(!!!)

i really hope,that the devs will treat this issue,like how it is in real life.........where the price on subject gets higher depending on his position in society........and so, a bit on level but more on productivity, thats wealth......thank u and more power WZ

Make it Interesting!!! keep us guess a bit. . how about this formula.

Unit Price equals Sanction Price - all the money spend on units equals your sanction price. This way people who depend highly on gifted units go for cheap, and players who capitilize on money like capitalists have nice high prices

i will say one thing , i love warzone we just need a lot more players , sanctions i can say this in warzone it just not work, i can tell you abouth other game i play and sanctions is a non stop bussiness there , every min 1 sure
    dev in af give no more news many months now but players still love the sanctions there
    if you on sanctions , you die sure , if you dead all your income stop and you lost a lot exp till you come back on line , strange thing in armed forces , if you stay dead more then 2 hours you recieve full health , full ammo and full energy , thats why sanctions works there non stop , players want to be sanctioned just saying why armed forces have the most sanctions game of all i real love warzone maybe warzone must take the best from other games and put it in warzone just saying have fun all

Live sanction board is great, congrats on a great improvement ......We will fully utilize it once our piggish nature with boss cash is satiated.
    Expect it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurti Panty View Post
    Live sanction board is great, congrats on a great improvement ......We will fully utilize it once our piggish nature with boss cash is satiated.
    Expect it...
    Yeah man, and the prices are puuurrrrrrrrrrrrfect

fixed to the players level