Welcome to the Forums

can not to this can not to that

can not hit a lower level , can not sanction this level you need to wait he level more , you can not take your own bounty , you have to wait 3 min more then all the others when same ip adres ,
    can not do this can not do that if i make a complete list i must think all day it just not stop
    alex it a wargame , you not want to upset other players?
    i say drop napalm on my head and i will say is this all you have?
    all your limitations and kindness will destroy this game
    this game could pass w@w if we have the same war and reach 1.000.000 players
    but not no it just a boss kill game for high levels so boring even after all those lovely upgrades

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Vanwijnsberghe View Post
    can not hit a lower level , can not sanction this level you need to wait he level more , you can not take your own bounty , you have to wait 3 min more then all the others when same ip adres ,
    can not do this can not do that if i make a complete list i must think all day it just not stop
    alex it a wargame , you not want to upset other players?
    i say drop napalm on my head and i will say is this all you have?
    all your limitations and kindness will destroy this game
    this game could pass w@w if we have the same war and reach 1.000.000 players
    but not no it just a boss kill game for high levels so boring even after all those lovely upgrades
    yes,is true,need more blood ..on dis game..more action...maybe fire at WILL(EVEN IF WILL ,WILL WON'T BE TOO HAPPY ...HEHEHEHEHE

i can post 15 more those limitations , a real war have no limitations , most strong wins , high levels must kick ass if they strong , why they high levels? to not have fun anymore in this game? you real have to take a look to other games and in real wargames , not warzone cause they all run away once they high levels , only few remains here

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Vanwijnsberghe View Post
    i can post 15 more those limitations , a real war have no limitations , most strong wins , high levels must kick ass if they strong , why they high levels? to not have fun anymore in this game? you real have to take a look to other games and in real wargames , not warzone cause they all run away once they high levels , only few remains here
    I agree, (Bet you don't believe that)
    The one that hacks me off the most is, pondlife, drifting up from the bottom, sniping away, some are impossible to beat, as we have to use the weapons at Their level. Well sorry, real war does not work that way, if you are weaker and take on a higher level, as witnessed between Geogia and Russia, not so long ago, Russia didn't say, we will only use what you have and make it a fair fight, should be, if you want to try your luck against the bigger guns, then the bigger guns should use their Whole arsenal available. to defend themselves
    Different matter if a bigger player initiates an attack on a lower level.