Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by !~RAS Carpangler~! View Post
    Id like to see you change the sanction board so that even when a player is dead, it still says on the list who the player was that sanctioned them - that way fellow clan members can go for revenge on that player.
    That would be mainly ehm, me doing that.
    Lets face it, someone had to liven up the game and the sanctions that were getting put out were kinda weak. not much of a challenge when level 800+ takes on 140.
    But you don't need to sanction me Andy, you can beat me anyway at the moment:
    Kisame@ for goodness sake, stop mixin up SPA and Eff, the two do not intermingle anymore, they are just hanging onto their gold, as at 30 a time for a name change, well frankly, it's taking the mickey.
    How many clans are there in the game anyway.
    RAS; SPA; EFF; RONIN: ?
    game of cards, Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds and Spades, I bags spades for SPA; then I bury EFF

Quote Originally Posted by §Akatsuki§Kisame§ View Post
    I can't wait to smash SPA and EFF socks on a more official level hahahaha
    I cant wait to see it lololololol

I guess you failed to read, digest and cogitate upon my post in this thread James, of course I know you sanctioned me - it told me in my battle log. I was suggesting that the sanction killed list is amended so that other members of a clan (i.e. not the one that was sanctioned), are able to see who is putting up their fellow member(s).

Quote Originally Posted by !~RAS Carpangler~! View Post
    I guess you failed to read, digest and cogitate upon my post in this thread James, of course I know you sanctioned me - it told me in my battle log. I was suggesting that the sanction killed list is amended so that other members of a clan (i.e. not the one that was sanctioned), are able to see who is putting up their fellow member(s).
    No I did not fail to read or understand what you posted Andy.
    I was just pointing out to all the others:
    seems that I am the only one who is willing to sanction RAS; and to take the consequences of my actions

There are only 2 in my clan, and don't want to be excluded from anything so hopefully clan size won't play too big of a part when it comes to bonuses or anything like that.I would also like to see a global or some kind of chat where we can pick the clans that are on it. Name:  Photo_00022.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  123.8 KB ~O~

i need allies - please add me - ty

Hello,

Just wondering what type of detail your are looking for to complete the Clan War Module.
    I played a game School for Wizardry & Witchcraft. (Not exactly a real war game) They had clan wars, though, and the reason I & many left was because of the boring pace of the battles and the game. We thought the structure was good.

Maybe, you can contact the Developers of that game and get some insight on how to build the Clan War module for this game, but with a little more agility than that of Wizardry & Witchcraft. Basically, all that is missing for us to engage is the War room for the battles.

I hope this will help move things along. We are prepared to engage.

Here is the link to the other game. https://apps.facebook.com/wizardly/ This is the only thing I can give you to help finish the Clan War Module.

Thank You, for your time and efforts to help improve this game.

what about add me post in here