Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Clan features - requesting community feedback

Greetings everyone,

Since clans are an important component of player interaction, we are looking into expanding the game's interface to accommodate them and any related events better. Some of the new features will be different rules for clan names and identifiers, a clan chat system, clan top and statistics, banners and graphical elements, clan vs. clan events and others.

But, more importantly, we want community feedback regarding this, so leave us your ideas for any clan features you think might be important.

In the meantime, we are hard at work on both modules of the game and new features and updates are on the way.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Alex; 02-21-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

I used to play a CG (card game) on fb, where as clans were so popular the game became based apon this. I even had a sizable, and top 30 ranking clan. Of all people lol

This is a good idea, I think joining a clan should be as easy as clicking on some button that accesses your allegiance vs having to shell out gold to change your ign. perhaps that could still be part of it, but if you didn't have to spend money it would be easier to promote membership.

_____________make a page available in the game_______________

like a profile, but for your clan. . showing members, clan's allegiance (with other clans, perhaps) and heirarchy.

I can't wait to smash SPA and EFF socks on a more official level hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by §Akatsuki§Kisame§ View Post
    I can't wait to smash SPA and EFF socks on a more official level hahahaha
    I cant wait to see it lololololol

I guess you failed to read, digest and cogitate upon my post in this thread James, of course I know you sanctioned me - it told me in my battle log. I was suggesting that the sanction killed list is amended so that other members of a clan (i.e. not the one that was sanctioned), are able to see who is putting up their fellow member(s).

Quote Originally Posted by !~RAS Carpangler~! View Post
    I guess you failed to read, digest and cogitate upon my post in this thread James, of course I know you sanctioned me - it told me in my battle log. I was suggesting that the sanction killed list is amended so that other members of a clan (i.e. not the one that was sanctioned), are able to see who is putting up their fellow member(s).
    No I did not fail to read or understand what you posted Andy.
    I was just pointing out to all the others:
    seems that I am the only one who is willing to sanction RAS; and to take the consequences of my actions

About time. I know you dev's remember how much we battled clan vs. clan in the last game you had a hand in... It encourages team play, subterfuge, espionage, wicked commentary, back-stabbing, retribution, sanction parties, and all out warfare.

All the things we love.
    Machiavelli

Can I stab your back for you Blaine?

sounds great to me , the problem is all what not King or Queen will hate this ,
    i will pound you silly all and almost non stop lol
    i will have a lot fun moehahahaaaaa

ok lets talk serious , yes all war game have clans , ras is real strong and have some real top players , there are other clans , i was old school ras i did start new clan , King and Queens , only high levels , problem we can not have a clan war cause we can not hit below , there are many clans in this game and they all want to
    rule this game , so lets have a clan war to find out , make a page where all clan members have to join freely
    to enter the clan war , there are many strong players in each level and they all want to defend there clan , give us a real war alex