Welcome to the Forums

Warzone : Armageddon goes MAINSTREAM! more user than MW, and FV combined!

Hi Developers,

Wouldn`t we all like to see Warzone grow and grow and grow? Successful like Mafia Wars, or Farmville?

Not nearly the budget they have, eh? Well that`s understandable. I hope this comes back to me in job form some day when some of my ideas take off

So, what I think warzone needs is a lot of advertising. Also, an official phone platform. iOS, and android full capabilities. Advert the game as both a fb game, and an iOS and android game. Even make an app for easy access and or base collect. This is progressive, I think.

Just some thoughts,

loving Warzone : Always

Kisame

Kisame,
    Thank you for all the kind words. The game receives its fair share of advertising, but more important, we intend to expand it ever further, with work on both modules and, yes, with a mobile version. Nothing to announce in this regard yet, but work is in progress for every of these aspects. Again, many thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Kisame,
    Thank you for all the kind words. The game receives its fair share of advertising, but more important, we intend to expand it ever further, with work on both modules and, yes, with a mobile version. Nothing to announce in this regard yet, but work is in progress for every of these aspects. Again, many thanks.
    Just making sure my beloved warzone gets the exposure it deserves, and I`m sure you advertising is just as good as the game. Thanks again!!