Welcome to the Forums

Unexpected or Sudden Removal of the Espionage Boat (EB) in the Marketplace

Dear admin and devs,

I'm just wondering the unexpected or sudden removal of the Espionage Boat (EB) in the Marketplace when in fact it is in the same release batch with Panther One (P1) and Conquest Team (CT) wherein both of them are still available for purchase. I was somewhat disappointed with the boat's removal because I was about to purchase it along side with P1 and CT this weekend. I'm just wondering why the older featured items than EB like The Avenger, Jungle Titan, Counterintelligence Hunter, and RAH-66 Comanche are still available but should be scheduled for phaseout instead of EB which is the newer items as compare to the 4. Would there still be a possibility to reinstate EB in the Marketplace so I can complete the set with P1 and CT this weekend? Looking forward for your consideration and favorable response to this concern and request of mine. Thanks and have a good day.

Sorry for this, a small error managed to get in. The Espionage Boat is back in the Marketplace. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Sorry for this, a small error managed to get in. The Espionage Boat is back in the Marketplace. Thanks.
    No problem and thanks for the immediate response and assistance regarding this. Have a great day.

Alex,

B1 Bomber was only their for one period. Every other unit ever made was up longer than one period, atleast two periods (times in which more are brought out) i like the new units, but wanted to buy some more B1's

Can they make a quick come back please^

Kisame,
    The B1 is also coming back, thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Kisame,
    thank god.

Kisame,
    If the B1 can be accommodated back to the Marketplace, why not consider the return of Frag Delight (Attack: 230)? I just missed out buying FD due to lack of gold which I hope will also make a comeback just like the B1B. Just an honest opinion, FD should have been considered as a free reward gift like the Heart Hunter (Attack: 200) released last Valentine's Day. Looking forward for your consideration to this simple request. Thanks.

We couldn't give FD for free because it came from the Featured items contest and we had to offer one for free to Iron Nuts. I can't promise anything for now because it was a special VDay item, but we'll surely consider it. Thank you.