Welcome to the Forums

Battle and Sanctions boards updates

Greetings everyone,

Following our previous set of updates, we are continuing to bring Warzone: Armageddon more in line with the community's demands.

The Battle and the Sanctions tabs have both received a major visual and functional update that will make it easier to engage other players in combat.

- in the Battle tab you will now find double the number of active opponents as before (8 compared to 4);
    - you will now be able to claim sanctions placed on your allies. Don't worry, you will be notified if any player on the Sanctions board is an ally;
    - new Sanctions will immediately appear on the list after being initiated (without the need to refresh the tab), but with a timer that will specify how much is left until you can claim them;
    - in the Recent Sanctions category you can now see who are the players that placed each claimed sanction;
    - the new Currently Raising Money category will show you the newest five Sanctions that are waiting to gain the necessary amount of money. Click on Contribute and then use the slider to set the amount you wish to contribute with.
    - a new button in the upper-right corner of the interface (image below) will alert you when a new sanction has been placed, by flickering for a few seconds before staying ON. Click on it to be taken directly to the Sanctions board;

Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 1467
Size:  110.1 KB

- regarding multiple accounts found to be associated with the same IP, they will be separated after some time passes from the last such detection.

More updates are on the way so, as always, don't forget to leave us your feedback.
    Good luck on the battlefield!
    Last edited by Alex; 03-08-2013 at 10:17 AM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Hi Alex, I noticed a few mistakes in the equipment count:

1- Sea count is wrong.
    2- What is the difference between gear and weapons? did you split them under infantry?
    3- the inventory counts are generally wrong.. ( counting all my ground yet stopping at the max numbers for Air, infantry and Sea).

Hope this helps

might want to check "your battle units" mine is wrong......thx

Good Update. I like it a lot. Too bad so many are too cheap to post up a sanction. LOL maybe i`ll sanction Them

I love the update its fantastic, nice work Devs, however I would ask that the colour of the "battle" button on sanctions be changed for allies as the orange and yellow look very similiar.

If you are attacking a sanction and they are killed by someone else just as you click to battle them, you immediately attack the next player down on the sanction list as it scrolls up one - i.e you are attacking a potential ally / clan mate.

The flashing light that indicates a new sanction has been posted is again orange and does not stand out very well.

These minor niggles aside, love it !!! Thank you very much

Pharao and EFF - RUSTYDOG, we've addressed this and everything should be OK, thank you for the notice.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

this is my first publication thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Greetings everyone,

Following our previous set of updates, we are continuing to bring Warzone: Armageddon more in line with the community's demands.

The Battle and the Sanctions tabs have both received a major visual and functional update that will make it easier to engage other players in combat.

- in the Battle tab you will now find double the number of active opponents as before (8 compared to 4);
    - you will now be able to claim sanctions placed on your allies. Don't worry, you will be notified if any player on the Sanctions board is an ally;
    - new Sanctions will immediately appear on the list after being initiated (without the need to refresh the tab), but with a timer that will specify how much is left until you can claim them;
    - in the Recent Sanctions category you can now see who are the players that placed each claimed sanction;
    - the new Currently Raising Money category will show you the newest five Sanctions that are waiting to gain the necessary amount of money. Click on Contribute and then use the slider to set the amount you wish to contribute with.
    - a new button in the upper-right corner of the interface (image below) will alert you when a new sanction has been placed, by flickering for a few seconds before staying ON. Click on it to be taken directly to the Sanctions board;

Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 1467
Size:  110.1 KB

- regarding multiple accounts found to be associated with the same IP, they will be separated after some time passes from the last such detection.

More updates are on the way so, as always, don't forget to leave us your feedback.
    Good luck on the battlefield!