Welcome to the Forums

Looting dead bosses

I would like to know if cash rewards from dead bosses are available to be looted. If not, then can they be?
    I would also like it if units won during boss battles could also be looted......
    (For clarity, if I attack a player, and they have uncollected dead bosses, I get a fat chunk of their billions, and maybe a Blue Angel, too)
    Last edited by RONIN; 03-11-2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: durp

Hey Ronin,
    Cash from defeated bosses is not available for looting. And about introducing this, nothing specific for now, but it's been noted, thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Hey Ronin,
    Cash from defeated bosses is not available for looting. And about introducing this, nothing specific for now, but it's been noted, thank you.
    I don't know if you heard of world at war. . but I am slightly more attentive than some may take me for. .

THIS IS A BAD IDEA> because it killed world at war. The server has to allocate the whereabouts of people's units, and having them work for nothing is bull.

Having the game shut down cause the servers are over-worked is bull.

Fixing something that isn't broken is bull.

The fact that a mid level clan like Ronin asking for this is bull. What the hell are you thinking?

I got a vote too, and mine is a big EFF THAT

Plus some of us take vacations, and we shouldn't have to worry about whether or not all our hard work will be gone or not. Some of us take this game seriously, and have been playing for a long time.