Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    You could get billions for hitting a boss once or twice, so the best way to make money before they changed this was probably to hit every boss you could find once (using one nuke hit on a boss gave you billions). That is obviously not balanced. It was pretty obvious that this was a bug, and if i find something i think is a bug i will post it on the forum.

And i don't really care that other people in here complain that you are not able to exploit a bug anymore ... lol

Does anyone really think that the best strategy should be to hit every boss you find once ?

It also made bases, and money from missions insignificant compared to money from boss battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Arne Hansen View Post
    You could get billions for hitting a boss once or twice, so the best way to make money before they changed this was probably to hit every boss you could find once (using one nuke hit on a boss gave you billions). That is obviously not balanced. It was pretty obvious that this was a bug, and if i find something i think is a bug i will post it on the forum.

And i don't really care that other people in here complain that you are not able to exploit a bug anymore ... lol

Does anyone really think that the best strategy should be to hit every boss you find once ?

It also made bases, and money from missions insignificant compared to money from boss battles.

Your score: 78,308
    Total score: 2,500,000
    Your percentage: 3.13%
    You earned 9 items
    During the battle, you gained:
    - Experience: 3,894
    - Honor Points: 46,597
    - Cash: $512,251,782

If it aint broke don't try to fix it, play warzone by yourself.
    Last edited by §Akatsuki§Kisame§; 03-14-2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: my previous comment was admittedly unreasonable. I'm sorry

I got about 4 billions from one hit on o'shea (nuke using 20 supplies). Most reasonable people would realize that 4 billions from one hit is too much...

Quote Originally Posted by Arne Hansen View Post
    I got about 4 billions from one hit on o'shea (nuke using 20 supplies). Most reasonable people would realize that 4 billions from one hit is too much...
    I dislike you a lot. Let's leave it at that.

i always give 2 to 3 % damage to a boss , and when i need the item i give him more , i not need millions, not need billions , i need a lot trillions to buy my army , and we all need the same , well no more money it drops in one day to 90% less , not looking good dev , many players did buy cause they think wow it now ore never , and now they all regret they buy , warzone drops to level slow game again
    fix this
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Vanwijnsberghe View Post
    i always give 2 to 3 % damage to a boss , and when i need the item i give him more , i not need millions, not need billions , i need a lot trillions to buy my army , and we all need the same , well no more money it drops in one day to 90% less , not looking good dev , many players did buy cause they think wow it now ore never , and now they all regret they buy , warzone drops to level slow game again
    fix this
    thanks
    I agree with every word. Oddly enough.

Alex, this seems to be a pretty simple fix. Payouts were too much, you changed and now everyone bitching that game is too slow again. Double/Triple all payouts from Stefano to O'Shea and take feedback on how the players like that and adjust accordingly. Without income the game is slow, you had everyone happy with the broken payout system. Seems like you are listening to everyone, but not hearing what they are saying. The game was fun and popular with the broken payouts.

Quote Originally Posted by RAS-Tommy Gun View Post
    This is total Bullshit Arne Hansen's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
    Co-Signed ________

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird Kului View Post
    im really not happy with this...i want my Billions cash boss fight reward back...!!! this is so unfairrrrrrrrrrrr......!!!!!!!!!!
    Co-SIGNED
    _________

unbelievable