Welcome to the Forums
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    No you don't get it. Read what the moderator said, it was an error and an exploit. Giving away billions to people doing 1000 damage was a mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    my fellow clan member has a valid point, kill arne!!
    I endorse this statement

Well dev's, for a little while this game was fun again and now you've fixed the glitch and the game has gone back to boring. Anyone in their right mind would say wow look at how many people are playing this game now and look at how long they are playing it. All that extra money flowing into your real bank should have told you how happy you made people. If I was a dev i'd have kept the glitch and let everyone enjoy themselves. That feeling of If i play longer i get more money to buy my army that I so desperately need and could never afford no matter how many bases I have. A more level playing field if you play longer you get more money so that enables you to get a bigger army.

Hmmm lets think about this a war game where people can't afford an army no matter how many bases they own. Never mind all of us that leveled up because we actually played more because it was fun again who now have no one to hit again.

Arne your a dip chit! you don't play the game u just do missions so why did u mess it up for everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne Harvell View Post
    Well dev's, for a little while this game was fun again and now you've fixed the glitch and the game has gone back to boring. Anyone in their right mind would say wow look at how many people are playing this game now and look at how long they are playing it. All that extra money flowing into your real bank should have told you how happy you made people. If I was a dev i'd have kept the glitch and let everyone enjoy themselves. That feeling of If i play longer i get more money to buy my army that I so desperately need and could never afford no matter how many bases I have. A more level playing field if you play longer you get more money so that enables you to get a bigger army.

Hmmm lets think about this a war game where people can't afford an army no matter how many bases they own. Never mind all of us that leveled up because we actually played more because it was fun again who now have no one to hit again.

Arne your a dip chit! you don't play the game u just do missions so why did u mess it up for everyone else?

Getting billions if you do your fair share of damage on a bossmight be ok, getting billions for doing 1000 damage is silly.

Arne Hansen, Level 1165
    Level: 1165
    Allies: 568
    Battles Won: 4735 (27%)
    Enemies Killed: 1
    Sanctions Collected: 1
    Boss Fights Completed: 355

what would you know Arne? you dont play much do you going by your stats

Dev's should listen to the players that actually play!!!! Give us back the Money!!!!!

I usually play every day, but i don't attack other players much. Built my character to level quickly.

I have no problem with increasing money from boss fights (increasing money from bases a little might be a good idea too). The problem was giving out billions for hitting a boss once, that would have been bad for the game long term, when everyone realizes that the best strategy if attack every boss you can see once.

Giving too much money from bosses would probably stop being fun when everyone has the same army, with all top units...

Quote Originally Posted by Arne Hansen View Post
    Getting billions if you do your fair share of damage on a bossmight be ok, getting billions for doing 1000 damage is silly.
    Don`t you ever argue with Yvonne again, ever. Watch it, fella as far as 90% of warzone concerned you`re in enough trouble as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Mountfield View Post
    Arne Hansen, Level 1165
    Level: 1165
    Allies: 568
    Battles Won: 4735 (27%)
    Enemies Killed: 1
    Sanctions Collected: 1
    Boss Fights Completed: 355

what would you know Arne? you dont play much do you going by your stats

Dev's should listen to the players that actually play!!!! Give us back the Money!!!!!
    Best point ever!! Dev`s should support more people like me who are working on 4,5000 boss battles, and with so many friends in this damn game I`m reeeeeeeal happy to have a reason to hate someone. Really, I am. I live for it. No need to explain, dev`s hook us up with a resolve. THanks

Quote Originally Posted by §Akatsuki§Kisame§ View Post
    Don`t you ever argue with Yvonne again, ever. Watch it, fella as far as 90% of warzone concerned you`re in enough trouble as it is.
    The following is still true, no matter what you say about argueing:

Arne, on a serious note, I think you are a selfish player. You set up your account to be a high level energy (morale) account. Therefore you have always been able to make alot of money by doing missions, much more money then the average player. You have always been on the wealthiest list and you can add units whenever you want. Money equals power in this game. but....... if you are an energy player then typically you would not have alot of ammo because you dont do battles, So I know exactly what went through your selfish mind. You thought Wtf, why is everyone making so much money all of a sudden when you had to do so many missions over the past months and earn it the hard way. Well I ask you this: how would you like it if you spent real money to set up your account as an energy account then suddenly you couldn't make any money from missions anymore. Maybe the devs should take away money from missions too, see how you like it