Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
That explains the sad face my banker had after I cashed in those boss fights. Kind of surprised me too. Was fun while it lasted though.

Mach
I agree with you Mach. I wish that this happy days (i.e., the billion $ cash rewards for the new bosses) wouldn't have ended if only some players realized and learn to appreciate that something big and good is now lost and might be the reason with great probability why many players would now be turned off and be cautious doing boss fights for the 2 new higher level boss fights because of this changes. This is really strange why somebody have to complain if he or she is getting big cash rewards doing boss fights for the highest level bosses which makes many players becomes very happy aside from the rewards they will be getting if they have bigger damage points. Those big cash rewards indeed help many players with low base incomes to expand, purchase and upgrade bases as well as purchasing equipment with strong attack and defense points. Looking forward and hoping for your consideration to return the billion $ cash rewards based on the damage points by a particular player to the said highest level bosses so as to be fair for everybody and no more players will complain again which would make all happy and be more motivated to continue doing boss fights for the Australasia module. Thanks and have a great day to all WZ players.