Sweet Jack Beans.

Nothing.

Nadda.

Fun Factor aswell, you devs should make another adjustment. . and here is why. . because the unit Ratio was okay, but to be brutally honest it leaves something to be desired.

What needed to change, and all that needed to be changed is the ratio of armageddon units. If a person has all the ammo in the world and they score 100,000 pts they should be more likely to get the armageddon than the fools bottom feeding (which I had a problem with, but no problem with anyone once so ever if I am hardly playing the game. . naturally) that should create the balance your looking for.

People will still generate hundreds, then thousands of automatic guns. While your at it, why not make the value of them say 14 damage each. Why even take em to war, sorry if that sounds stupid. It sould sound stupid, I am pretty rattled. I spent more than my fair share of time letting loose on these bosses. If people are going to earn themselves mass amounts of armageddon and epic loot then people should have the money to earn the things they need to defend themselves.

My vote is - Screaming For Justice with our monies on Boss Fights.

Give the high scoring people better odds of armageddon stuff, and make it count.

Just as many people are as burned as I am, just as many are happy cause they are boring or something. Will play the game no matter what, I'll come on more if interesting. If it's worth my gaming while. .

For real. . and I just feel I owe it to warzone to explain, why I'd play far less often as I do now.

My in game history will include days of clicking only to collect my 3 gold (just incase it got intersting, and it did, then that died . . fairly fast) anyways, good day gentlemen.