Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You people need to consider the fact that the devs may be fed up with reading blunder about nothing on that Boss Money thread, address the real issues and state the Facts. If you love the game as much as you say you do, show your support for an adjustment in your favor. We do need more money, and the fun way to get it is with bosses just show your support, or go and watch Field of Dreams.

john , low level recieve a lot more good stuff then higher levels who do most the work ,
    not sounds fair sure , but thats the way it is for now , maybe dev reward the little ones whit balls to hit a boss way over they head , a david goliat thing , never mind just keep having fun

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Vanwijnsberghe View Post
    john , low level recieve a lot more good stuff then higher levels who do most the work ,
    not sounds fair sure , but thats the way it is for now , maybe dev reward the little ones whit balls to hit a boss way over they head , a david goliat thing , never mind just keep having fun
    I couldn`t agree with you more.

More damage should give more rights to armageddon units, not less.

Warzone is going Live!! but will it be soon enough? Let`s have Live be interesting with players with armies. Good armies. . like Joels

the only way I made up for the lack of money for units was to stop leveling for a couple of months and collect base income to purchase units, (and pummel people passing me by). It SUCKED, but did give me a strong army for a little while... then I leveled up and became a wimp again.

Are you saying you want more money like us greedy sods, or that you are happy with this grey that is the recession?