Welcome to the Forums

Are there any revisions planned for ally gifting?

I am sure everyone who plays would appreciate a reworked gifting process, As the time involved is ridiculous. (I have 450+ allies)
    A 'return all gifts' button would be the best option that I can think of.

RONIN

Yup, this is something we want to address in a future update.
    A "Return all gifts" button would be awesome, but for now there's no real chance of seeing it, since - especially - when it comes to hundreds of requests, the process involves lots of different gifts and Facebook wouldn't be happy with the amount of requests it has to send/receive. So, sadly, it's not completely dependent on us, but it will be modified somehow to make gifting a bit more pleasant.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

IT does take way too much time. It will literally take me 15 minute to send. Any revision of the process would be great!

All right, I will attack it from the other side....How about an 'Accept all gifts' button?

Quote Originally Posted by RONIN View Post
    All right, I will attack it from the other side....How about an 'Accept all gifts' button?
    Basically the same issue, it would take too much time to process in some cases. But an "Accept 15/20/25 gifts" button is very likely.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

I think if there`s a risk that opposes fb and is something that can just be done yourself, then it is not worth the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by §Akatsuki§Kisame§ View Post
    I think if there`s a risk that opposes fb and is something that can just be done yourself, then it is not worth the risk.
    I don't see the risk...once gifts are sent, fb is done with them...whether you accept or ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Basically the same issue, it would take too much time to process in some cases. But an "Accept 15/20/25 gifts" button is very likely.
    Thanks, Alex

just my 2 cents, happy to see others using the boards. It`s a good idea, if it doesn`t eff up the relationship with facebook is all i`m saying brother.