Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing gold

thank you alex , i recieved my gold back

Lloyd,
    We've double-checked the glitch and I can assure you that no player lost more than 30 Gold.
    But just to be sure, in your particular case, on the morning of April 3rd, you had 27 Gold, after which you collected a daily bonus of 3 = 30 Gold. During the day, the glitch caused the loss of 30 Gold. We've compensated with 40 Gold and somewhere during the 4th and 5th of April you've collected 6 more Gold from bonuses = 46 Gold (at the time of our check, you had 47 Gold).

Hope this helps, thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Lloyd,
    We don't want to mistreat anyone, on the contrary. That's why we checked the logs, to make sure everything is in order and no player was left behind after the glitch was fixed. We have to apologize for it since it is our fault, but we made sure to compensate with more Gold than was taken.
    There's not much we can do besides checking the logs - even though that is enough to clearly see how much Gold was involved - and I hope you'll reconsider your position. Still, thank you for all the support given until now.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Angry cant find connect button for gold

registered for forum joined a forum chat but haven't found the connect button so I can get gold!!!