Welcome to the Forums

cheating or a bug

Dear Alex
    you seem to have a big bug here. plz tell me why and how his guy can do this he is 1400 lvl above me. yet he can hit me daily. if i try and hit some one below me i get a massage come up to say.you can not hit a player below you.
    so why don't he get the same massage it's not because I'm getting hit that I am tell you this. It is because this must be a bug or a cheat that you seem to not know about. plz do something

1 hour ago
    You were attacked by Private Bowser.
    You lost the battle, taking 17 damage and losing $0.
    Sanction • Battle • Details
    1 hour ago
    1 hour ago
    1 hour ago
    1 hour ago

Hello,

Sorry for taking so long with the response, it took us some time to dig up the necessary information.
    From what we're seeing, you and Bowser attacked each other sometime in the past and have consequently appeared on each other's Revenge lists - once you attack someone, you stay on their Revenge list for 7 days.
    More important is that attacks registered for the Revenge mechanic cumulate, meaning the game will remember how many times you attacked/were attacked by someone even if no attacks are carried for 7 days and you/other players disappear from the Revenge list.
    The last time you attacked Bowser was on March 29 and he could attack you for however many times the Revenge count would allow. Please note that even if you lose when you attack him, it still counts as an attack and so you will again appear on his list. If you don't attack him for 7 days you will be cleared from the list.

And yes, we do want to reconsider this part a bit. Again, sorry for the delay in response. Hope it helps.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.