Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

defence not work

when i win 3 to 5 weapons when they att me and whit 4800 defence skills i still lost

i think this game have a huge problem whit defence
    the guns are way to powerfull , there is no way do defend against them ,
    abo warrior , terrorist warrior ,nuke officer , gator heavy tank they all in attack ,
    alex you did promise you will give balance between att and defence
    this game in only in att now ,
    sniper game?
    we need a new boss who give defence agains those superbombs,
    reply please
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Vanwijnsberghe View Post
    when i win 3 to 5 weapons when they att me and whit 4800 defence skills i still lost

i think this game have a huge problem whit defence
    the guns are way to powerfull , there is no way do defend against them ,
    abo warrior , terrorist warrior ,nuke officer , gator heavy tank they all in attack ,
    alex you did promise you will give balance between att and defence
    this game in only in att now ,
    sniper game?
    we need a new boss who give defence agains those superbombs,
    reply please
    thanks
    yes is true ALEX...IF NEW ITEMS IS NOT POSIBLE,PLZ GHIV MORE POWER TO SKILS POINT!!!SOMTING NEED TO BY DONE....DONT IGNORE DIS TOPIC...PLZ SEY SOMTING ALEX!!!

Hi Alex,there is everthing goin Wrong now in your Game,Joel is right ,Deffs and Attakks ,workin like sh.....,Units missin in both,Joel must loose against me ,im stronger ,same like athers and i lost !
    My Giftlist ,just none Players ,not my Allies?just FB Friends and all just Named with A .like Anton ,Amed,Ari,A .A thats all !

the game should be more balanced towards skill points, like it was before. have you changed something alex?. weapons. this is true, with all these new weapons there is
    no defence against it.

Alex, I have double the skill points in defence than a player has in attack, my army wins 3-2 in units, the player has more infantry attack but 20k and more weapons buy 400k. yes that's 400000. how they hell does he win and there is nothing to combat that for defence.
    this game has now become redundant to players who choose to defend and the money wasted on skill points for defence are now worthless. the "bug" enabled players to build their army's up so high, that now its impossible to catch them. this game is made and run to make money, for which I will now not spend any more as it will be a waste.
    while im here the 3 ammo crates you get as per reward for the oshea boss is too much. what happening is players are just doing the big boss because they have shit loads of ammo, click click click, hence 750000 attack weapons.

Hi everyone,
    Absolutely nothing has changed in the way skill points work. We are aware of some of the imbalances regarding the attack, partially resulting from the O'Shea boss and partially due to previous money problems. With these issues, we've decided to speed up our work a bit and try to launch the next expansion earlier so we can address both the defense and the money imbalances. There's also something major coming to the Boss fights part of the game which should also help us with re-balance, but I can't say more than this for now.
    Again, nothing has changed with how skill points affect the game and we're working to bring everything back in balance. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

that would be very nice , thanks

alex some players have 2800 new guns now att 260 , will not take 1 month before they have them only, how the hell can we catch up this? buy defence is a waste when you counth total att
    many old veterans are close to quit
    fix this soon please

Joel,
    We're working to fix the attack/defense imbalance. We're trying to speed up work on the next expansion and should also get a good occasion for this with the next Boss fight expansion.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.