Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Expansion and Updates

Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce that the Mars expansion is live and with it we have introduced new features designed to address issues that appeared in the last couple of months, like the attack/defense ratio and past money imbalances.

New features and changes:
    -a new collection (Meteorites) is meant to re-balance the defense issues caused by the Boomerangs Collection.
    -the second and third upgrade stars for Base structures offer higher money gains, while a fourth star upgrade will further aid in re-balancing past money reward issue
    -new structures available for construction
    -the first iteration of the clan interface has been introduced and will allow players to start organizing; the ability to pick your own clan image will be added in the next couple of days; events are also in the works and will be available in future updates, along with many more clan specific features
    - clan leaders can upload their own images for clan banners. It's recommended that you upload images in square format, otherwise they might get distorted too much. You can upload several images and the game will remember them in case you want to start another clan. No objectionable material, please
    -missions do not require allies any more.
    -the gift list limit has been raised from 200 to 1000.

The Ryan O'Shea boss fight will now offer 2 x Refill 125 Supplies instead of 3, while Xi-Jong comes with 3 x Refill 125 Supplies. This is part of an ongoing and temporary effort of balancing the game and bringing attention towards the new defense-oriented boss fight rewards. We intend to continue re-balancing in the coming period based on testing and community feedback.
    We hope you enjoy the new missions and items and, as always, don't forget to leave us your feedback.
    Last edited by Alex; 05-24-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Thumbs up!!! Good Job and keep it up. Admin!!! =)

Hey Alex!!!
    great job but can you give more supplies to us who play a lot--and i mean a loooooot--lol
    I found myself with no supplies and still 20 bosses to hit.

WarZones Devs, thank you for the new upgrades in adding in the new boss fights, missions, and money bases... its a long time coming and now its here.. But! i have to say this, and this is a problem in which you all havent seen yet.. there are alot of players in the 1k levels, and 2 of us who are at 2K level.. what I am trying to say is this and simple.. why am I who is at a k leve;l still have the same amount of bases as a player who is at level 1K?? here is something that I think would help easy this, players reaching level K should get X-amount more bases, then when reaching level 1500 another set of bases comes out, 2K level another set of bases, so what I am here saying is being over level 2K and still having the same amount of bases isnt very Fair at all... why should players who reach certain levels still be making the same as lower level players, that is a huge disadvantage... every 500 level achieved more bases should be added in order for the players of higher levels to obtain the weapons, etc.. not stay the same as to where players of higher levels still be making the same as lower levels, NOT FAIR! I and several other players have been waiting for add-on of new bases to be put in, its great that you guys added the new stuff and increased the up-grade in bases, but it still doesnt solve the issue here where we all have the same amount of basess... every 500 level's more bases should be added on to help maintain a balanced military! and not 1 or 3 or 5 extra bases niether, do what you guys have done in the past, 4 gold bases, 4 honor bases, 4 money bases, and 4 oil bases, per every 500 level players achieved after reaching level 1K... and another thing, i believe players who each levels of 1K and for every other 1 thounsand levels should be rewarded with some kind of gift for reaching theses levels, there is alot of players now who r in the thounsand levels, and much higher.. I ask please can you guys please work something out to help everyone and give something back to these players who have worked many hours to making this game great! thank you!

!~RAS~! ELITE SRT level 2084

I agree with RAS SRT.I also
    -Think the amount you get on a boss fight should be based on your worth and the amount you do
    -every boss fight should have a level of attack strength points that a player must have in order to participate
    -there is no incentive to spend money in this game at the moment ,as the people with multiple accounts can just gift from there minis to a main account from boss fight rewards.

I agree with all above.
    And more supplies please--lol

RAS SRT,
    We intend to continue with features that the community requires and both your ideas have been noted. We are considering different variations on them. Of course, further suggestions are always welcome.

Harold Chadwick,
    The amount of money you get from Boss fights is already based on your worth and the damage you do.
    Regarding the issue of players sending items from other accounts, we're considering some options to prevent abuses.

Zvonimir Franjić,
    We already introduced another Supply Refill with one of the new bosses and intend to continue with balancing as needed.

Thanks guys, hope you like the expansion and let us know about any other suggestions you might have.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

hey Alex, thanks for responding quickly to the postings..
    it is a known fact that introducing more bases, not just offering more choices in base selctions, but offering more base expansions would be great for all players, it gives players the strive to excel in levels, but not be deprided from lose of money..." it really is an unfair advantage when higher level players are making just as much money as a lower level player " the advantage does fall towards the lower level players... everytime we level up the invertory keeps increasing, so to maintain a "full balanced military force" is close to impossible.. thats why we need these improvements done... it only makes the game better.. thank you once again.. !~RAS~! ELITE SRT level 2085

Zvonimir Franjić,
    We already introduced another Supply Refill with one of the new bosses and intend to continue with balancing as needed.

well ok Alex
    All i'm saying that i get max 2 supplies packs from bosses and now siting on my ass for 10 hrs with no suppliees to play.Before updates i had enough supplies to play as much as I want. Now it kind'a sux lol

UPDATE:

Clan leaders can now upload their own images for clan banners. It's recommended that you upload images in square format, otherwise they might get distorted too much. You can upload several images and the game will remember them in case you want to start another clan. Of course, we ask you to not upload any objectionable material so we can keep reports at a minimum. Thank you!
    Last edited by Alex; 05-24-2013 at 08:58 AM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.