Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Although we have disagreements in the past, I still pay my last respect to you as a fierce and vocal WZ and a former RAS player and hopefully my sincerest condolences to your loved ones will make your journey back to your maker an easy ride. Also thanks a trillion for this: You have successfully received 1 FREE Belgian Paracommando Barbarian.

hi
    i am going to make the journey to pay my respects and to lay flowers at joels graveside on monday 10th june.
    i will lay some flowers from all warzone players and players from other games that joel played.
    if their is anyone who wants to say a few words, i will attach a card with all messages on to the flowers.
    please either reply here or pm me. if you know of other people who dont play warzone and want to say a little something, please pass on the message to me and i will make sure it gets added.
    many thanks
    lee

Salute.......R.I.P Joel aka Conan.

Quote Originally Posted by RAS SRT View Post
    to warzone devs, i would like if you all would please contribute a soldier in his memorry for all to always remember him buy when in battle he can always lead our forces and defend, if possible it would mean alot to all of us.. he was from belgiun.. i think a Belgiun soldier would be very nice in his memory.. thank you for reading this.. !~RAS~! ELITE SRT
    Belgian soldier should be jacked up too, joel was jacked up (big like) n as much as you all seen me quarrel I love and miss him