Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Do you get cash depending on the amount of damage too like the current bosses ? Many thanks John

John,
    Cash will be awarded after the event ends. It will depend on inflicted damage and player worth and will generally be double of that obtained from a regular boss fight.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Thanks Alex, I have noticed that when attacking the new boss it is very slow, will this be updated so you can attack faster? Thanks

Yes it's slow
    It takes me 5 minutes to spend only 1000 supplies

John, Yup, we're working to optimize the event a bit and that includes the present attack lag. Sorry for this.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

what have you done to this game ?
    the lag is becoming a joke
    every time you battle you get Please wait....
    so you wait and wait
    you wait so long you have to refresh.
    Alex can you plz do something about this.

Gunner, We apologize for this and we're working to fix it.

UPDATE:

- Lag problems are mainly fixed and further optimizations are on the way.

- To compensate for the inconveniences caused by the lag variations, the total Health has been taken down to 4 million. While no other modifications will be made to Health until the event ends, we hope this can alleviate displeasure caused by lag.

- From now on, for about the next 2-3 hours, the scoreboard will update at every 30 minutes, instead of the previous 5. After this short period, auto-refresh will activate at about every 5 minutes. There is a possibility that you may observe small lag when the update occurs, but apart from that everything will be smooth.

As a reminder, with this being the first Warzone World Boss, we await to hear player feedback about it and suggestions regarding future ones. Again, we apologize for the reoccurring lag and are constantly working to eliminate it.

Alex..the scores on it are all out of whack..some scores are missing..some are double and triple posted...this the top 10 section.

Thanks, Mick

Alex... ran out of ammo, can you sort infinite ammo out so I can finish boss please?
    On another note cannot see my score on the scoreboard , does that mean I have lost it all?
    Would be rather upset if that is the case.
    Cheers
    MINUTEMAN64