Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Warzone: Armageddon World Boss

As of June 6, 0630 hours, Operation Neptune is in full effect. Alongside the Warzone: Armageddon community, you will direct your full military might towards the Normandy Coast and reclaim it from Erwin Rommel himself.
    Intelligence reports that he has an urgent escape plan, allowing you a maximum of 5 days to eliminate him.

Godspeed, Commanders!

World Boss Rules:

- Rewards will be gained depending on every player's Percentile Score. The Percentile Score is the percentage of scores lower than your own. The Percentile Score is updated every time you Engage in the fight (it is not auto-updated in the Fight screen)

- The minimum damage required is 100,000. This score will grant you 10 reward items

- The higher your Percentile Score, the higher the number of reward items you will get. The highest Percentile Score will be rewarded 40 items

- The top 20 scores will be rewarded additional rewards as follows:
    1st place 20 additional Armageddon items
    2nd place 15 additional Armageddon items
    3rd place 10 additional Armageddon items
    4-10th place 5 additional Armageddon items
    11-20th place 5 additional items

- Up to 8 additional items are awarded, depending on the amount of time left at the end of the battle

- Damage inflicted to this boss will grant you double the pay in cash when compared to the last high-level bosses

- There is no limit to how many players can engage in the event

- You have a maximum of 5 days to defeat him.

The scoreboard will auto-refresh at about every 5 minutes.

Please note that this is the first Warzone World Boss and following ones will be adjusted based on current developments and community feedback. Please notify us if you encounter any issues with the event and about any suggestions you might have for future ones. Thank you!
    Last edited by Alex; 06-05-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Hi Alex,

I notice that the scoreboard just went blank and my percentile score would indicate "N/A%". Kindly advise us on this issue and how can this be resolved. Thanks

Hi Alex..same here..EST USA...clock is ticking! Let's kill it fast!

PS...it's not 06:30 June 6th yet LOL

Score and Percentile is back now.

Hi, This was just some temporary maintenance and it's fixed now. No worries, inflicted damage was recorded. In about half an hour the game will only start displaying scores at about every 5 minutes, so please take note of this. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Hi Alex,

I also notice that the scoreboard is not updated on real-time basis and would really take a long time to have the updated scoreboard.Thanks

Sorry for this, it's also a bit of maintenance. Again, no worries about the damage, it's being recorded. We intend to automate the scoreboard to update at about every 5 minutes. But as I've said, please expect minor quirks like this during the event and don't worry about the damage you inflict, it will all be there.

UPDATE:

The scoreboard will auto-refresh at about every 5 minutes. (Please note that further fixes may be operated based on how everything goes)
    Last edited by Alex; 06-05-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Do we get a prize for who gets the most levels off this?