Welcome to the Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

crates and cheating

alex, if your going to do more world bosses then i think you will need to up the crate amount awarded by xi-jong and o'shea bosses so we can all put a fair amount of damage on the world boss battles. also, you really need to do something about the players that are using scripts to do boss battles, collect, and level. how is it fair to the other players in this game who set at their computer and ACTUALLY do the work? i sat here thursday all day and clicked on that world boss and gained about 7 million only to go to bed and wake up just 6 hours later and see certain other players who gained 12-15 million in just 6 hours. and then reap the rewards from CHEATING, how is that fair to all ? i feel that the script players are the ones who are slowing this game down. many of us used to play world war and script players ruined that game and is now long gone. please find a way to put a STOP TO ALL SCRIPTING and level the playing field for all......thx

The problem now, If scripts have been used, the perpetrators have gained an advantage, one that cant be overcome without one....Would the cure be worse?

The same thing happened with the big boss payout "glitch"..those who noticed, made huge amounts of cash, bought monster armies, then the "issue" was "fixed", and now it is nearly beyond possibility for anyone to catch them...

Or, I could be wrong....

RONIN

crates and cheating

Quote Originally Posted by EFF - RUSTYDOG View Post
    alex, if your going to do more world bosses then i think you will need to up the crate amount awarded by xi-jong and o'shea bosses so we can all put a fair amount of damage on the world boss battles. also, you really need to do something about the players that are using scripts to do boss battles, collect, and level. how is it fair to the other players in this game who set at their computer and ACTUALLY do the work? i sat here thursday all day and clicked on that world boss and gained about 7 million only to go to bed and wake up just 6 hours later and see certain other players who gained 12-15 million in just 6 hours. and then reap the rewards from CHEATING, how is that fair to all ? i feel that the script players are the ones who are slowing this game down. many of us used to play world war and script players ruined that game and is now long gone. please find a way to put a STOP TO ALL SCRIPTING and level the playing field for all......thx
    I have to agree with Rusty Dog on this 1 with ref. to players (which I wouldn't directly mention) of multiple accounts in a clan where there are actually only few players that have multiple minis in tow belonging to the same player using different profile names in FB in order to gain advantage in reward and trade loots via cheating and scripting not only in the world boss fight but also in the normal 1s. They almost always claim with their poor and sore loser excuses that they are very righteous and honest with such act because they believe it is legal to abuse the loopholes of the system where nobody gets punished while repeating the same action over and over again and this is already a sickening thug for most players to continue keeping up and competing against these cheaters of the game as well as in their personal lives. Any violent reaction from the concerned party regarding this just goes to show how they already admitted their guilt in expense of the honorable shame that they have left in themselves. Hopefully this would finally wake up the devs and admins to do something drastic or, better yet, punitive against the perpetrators who continue laugh out under your noses because they will still get away with their immoral and heinous crimes no matter how many times we reported such kind of incidence. Thanks and have a great day to all good WZ players out there.
    Last edited by Air StrikeForce Messiah1; 06-09-2013 at 09:28 PM. Reason: missing words