Welcome to the Forums

Rommel, GO AWAY !!!

Hehe, catchy title, eh?. Actually, my first Rommel battle is hung up on my 'BOSS' section...

He is there on both challenge, and battle.

I have already collected him, and wouldn't mind sending him on his way....I have shut down pc, cleared

history, ran anti-vir, ect..... now, just get "Error You already collected the rewards for this boss battle!"

Any help would be appreciated

thanks, RONIN

Yes I got that too, would be nice if I got all those Billions every time I hit collect when I see it hehehe

Still got Rommel myself, trouble is it wont pay me out! keeps saying I've already collected but I haven't it wont let me, damned annoying considering the effort I 'd put in!

Way hey nice one got my stuff, 28 items and enough money to go out tonight! Lol. Thanks for fixing it Guys.

nigelball32b, Please try again, it should work now and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.