Welcome to the Forums

Week Ranking: Wealthiest

Week Ranking: Wealthiest

Good afternoon,

I am writing this email inquiring how the weekly rankings work. I worked hard to earn and save over one trillion dollars, yet Warzone say I only saved 44 billion this week and listed me as 67th. How can this be? I did not spend any except for level healing and still had over 1 trillion for the week. Can you let me know what happened? Did I do something incorrectly? Thank you.

Regards,
    Jim aka EFF Moranga.

Jim,

Because you spent cash the week before

Quote Originally Posted by Binthere Donethat View Post
    Jim,

Because you spent cash the week before
    No. I spent nothing but for health repair. I still have not spent anything and over doubled the amount now. Still no response from admins. it was sent in a PM and to the contact us last Monday.

James, I apologize for the delay.

At the Wealthiest tab, the This Week category resets every Monday morning, while the Last Week category will display your financial activity only for the previous week, not for your all time activity.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Good morning Alex,

Thank you for the response. The question is, how does it say I saved 44 billion the previous week and ranked 67th when I actually saved just over one trillion that week. This week I saved 1.7 billion and made the top 20.