Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    you forgot your minis, darran

glass houses and stone comes to mind

Quote Originally Posted by Binthere Donethat View Post
    Well. RAS would be buggered then, Barry Pirahna and Carpangler, aka andy robertson
    lee dowling and harley quinn one and the same, sweetkisses shellina and pink porshce sophie ditto,
    ras hole and str fukina aka brad dixon etc etc etc .......[moderated]
    The top of the list who should be personally and permanently ban since he finally admit and clearly proves how guilty he is of being [moderated] and cheater of the game since he has 1 of the most # of minis here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc. It's no wonder or surprise for most of us why he no longer uses his main account here and instead uses his various mini accounts just to conceal and protect himself [moderated] from the criticism [moderated]. Expect another violent reaction from him by either using the same mini account or other mini accounts he's using so as not to make it obvious that he is the same person responding to this thread. The truth hurts and the game will be finally set free from the long suffering of indignation as well as manipulative and disruptive acts from few individuals who already benefited and gain unfair advantage for a long period of time if the mentioned player in this thread will be finally shown to the exit door so that others attempting to follow his footsteps should be dealt accordingly. I repeat, any violent reaction from the same mini account or another mini account of the said player will clearly prove how guilty he is because BAD KARMA is finally catching up on him and will haunt him for the rest [moderated] here on earth and the eternal damnation in his after life in the underworld. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there who are not suckers, sell-offs, and thieves of their own dignity.
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    you forgot your minis, darran
    Lee, I'm not the one bitching about it ...........Just pointing out the irony about people bitching about minis while they have their own

Quote Originally Posted by Air StrikeForce Messiah1 View Post
    The top of the list who should be personally and permanently ban since he finally admit and clearly proves how guilty he is of being the ultimate chicken and cheater of the game since he has 1 of the most # of minis here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc. It's no wonder or surprise for most of us why he no longer uses his main account here and instead uses his various mini accounts just to conceal and protect himself and his girly ass from the criticism of being a hypocrite and a liar he becomes with no real social life and heavy compulsive addiction disorder to the game and willing to commit suicide if he realize he's become irrelevant to the game. Expect another violent reaction from him by either using the same mini account or other mini accounts he's using so as not to make it obvious that he is the same person responding to this thread. The truth hurts and the game will be finally set free from the long suffering of indignation as well as manipulative and disruptive acts from few individuals who already benefited and gain unfair advantage for a long period of time if the mentioned player in this thread will be finally shown to the exit door so that others attempting to follow his footsteps should be dealt accordingly. I repeat, any violent reaction from the same mini account or another mini account of the said player will clearly prove how guilty he is because BAD KARMA is finally catching up on him and will haunt him for the rest of his sore loser life here on earth and the eternal damnation in his after life in the underworld. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there who are not suckers, sell-offs, and thieves of their own dignity.
    [moderated] Most of those accounts you've listed are not Jims, and never have been......was your last job Chief of Intelligence for George Bush on the run up to GW2 by any chance

[moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 05:31 AM.

no darran, your the one listing who mini, is who,s
    not cool

Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    no darran, your the one listing who mini, is who,s
    not cool
    Lee, you might like to have a word with andy about calling for minis to be banned then.......... Hello, Pot calling Kettle, colour check over

Its previously been stated in this forum that having a 2nd account i.e. a mini is not counted by the devs as cheating, I openly admit to having a mini - aint no secret.
    My comment on this post was related to the title and had no mention of mini accounts, whilst I openly admit to having one and only one, others have more, some have many - thats their choice, I personally don't have the time to play more

Quote Originally Posted by Binthere Donethat View Post
    You really are thicker than a whale steak (and just as greasy) Most of those accounts you've listed are not Jims, and never have been......was your last job Chief of Intelligence for George Bush on the run up to GW2 by any chance

Perhaps you should take your head for a shite to clear the crap out of it
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Not surprised and enamored at all from this non-sense and rubbish comments from the same [moderated] that can be beaten by a little girl who keeps on coming up with lame excuses so as not to confront his biggest mess and headache he created for himself: DARK CLOUD OF FEAR, GUILT, & SHAME DUE TO CHEATING HANGING [moderated]. No more lame excuses to divert the center of attention and controversy to you. You should start to face the music and be a man to admit your heinous crime so that the WZ admins and devs will come up with a better solution to get rid of you being the persistent cause of cheating that is like a non-curable cancer or a terminal disease like AIDS that is slowly but surely eating away and killing this game. Most of us, with the exception of you and your [moderated], i.e. Becker et.al., wish that this game will be back to its normal an enjoyable state that is free of cheating to create a playing atmosphere of level playing field for all WZ players. Go on and continue replying with non-sense and diverting comments because the more you do it, the more you exposed yourself as the ultimate cheater of the game. There's no more need for us to prove how guilty you are of cheating us and the game itself because you've clearly shown and inhibited to us how desperate and scared you are running away to confront your cheating issue. Have a great day to all honest-to-goodness WZ players out there.
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 05:32 AM.

here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc.
    As Binthere, (note the spelling of the name) rightly points out, [moderated].
    The devs are on record as stating that minis are allowed. So therefor no cheating involved.
    If I remember correctly it was Junar Carpio you were on about before as cheating.
    You are errennous in your assumption that I have all those accounts, for one, where would I find the time to play them all simoltainiously?
    Apart from it being a physical impossibility, my interest in the game does not stretch so far as to be bothered with it, the fact that I can camp on your sorry arse any day and every day is actually the only thing I bother about doing.
    I have enough friends in RAS that know all my identities, why not ask around.
    It would make a change, instead of portraying yourself [moderated].
    Oh, the ice cold killer acct is dormant,
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:39 AM.