Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    199
    camp on your ass? tell them about how my name is kamil hassan dude.

    i love how jumpy and sketched out you get Jim Dickson, when people talk about your multiple personality disorder. I meant accounts. I meant hey would ya stop using vulgar use of in game names? Nobody will touch you, [moderated]. Your all over the place in your comments because your heated. Although most players have more than one account, some of us really do only have one. There by can speak without foot in mouth, you asshole. [moderated], that's why you would get your ass handed to you in the real world. Because you sit there and camp on peoples asses online, playing warzone. [moderated], how do you like that? How i throw in random and totally uncalled for insults, only different is between me you and the other people is that when I say shit to u it hurts because it hits close to home. Nothing sporadic, pretty much just copying the things you just said. As far as I could make heads or tails of any of it. Your pathetic rambling and abusive nature in the game has to be dealt with. You don't spend money here, [moderated] who has absolutely nothing to live for but this game. Although I do love Wazone, [moderated], and more than anyone else deep down you see this more than anyone. Every time you catch a glimpse of your own weak eyes in the reflection of your computer screen, or the part of our bathroom mirror that isn't too dirty to still reflect. That ugly bastard that looks back at you is the truth, all these glorified accounts and supposed other peoples you go on with are a lie buddy. Snap out of it.
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:40 AM.

  2. #22
    Still trying to figure out which vulgar name I'm supposed to be using.
    Or once again are you deluded in thinking that I am who I am not, but in your drug induced befuddled state you attribute to being me?
    There is no point in me denying who you claim I am, numerous people have pointed out to you in the past, who is who etc, but [moderated], nothing seems to sink in, you only see what you want to see and think what you want to think, I am of the belief that if you Lined up all members of the sockpuppets, you would still claim I was all of them.
    Nothing you can do or say hurts me, that is one reason my wall is open for any innane comments that come from you and you retarded sidekick.
    If it's cheating the devs would stop it, if the devs decide to kick out so many accounts that are minis or otherwise, then I'm afraid the game would come to a grinding halt.
    Hypocracy is alive and well in your world, one of the best player in this game, Joel, had at least 5 accounts, no one accused him of cheating, in fact, a lot of people tried to emulate him.
    [moderated].
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:41 AM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    133
    no darran, your the one throwing my name around, don't drag me and my name into your squabbles.
    and if you had read the post correctly, you would have seen its not about mini.s/ second accounts, as they are allowed and we all have them.
    Last edited by AtticGeneral; 07-14-2013 at 08:12 AM. Reason: extra words

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ras putin View Post
    here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc.
    As Binthere, (note the spelling of the name) rightly points out, thicker than whale shit, only slighlty warmer.
    The devs are on record as stating that minis are allowed. So therefor no cheating involved.
    If I remember correctly it was Junar Carpio you were on about before as cheating.
    You are errennous in your assumption that I have all those accounts, for one, where would I find the time to play them all simoltainiously?
    Apart from it being a physical impossibility, my interest in the game does not stretch so far as to be bothered with it, the fact that I can camp on your sorry arse any day and every day is actually the only thing I bother about doing.
    I have enough friends in RAS that know all my identities, why not ask around.
    It would make a change, [moderated].
    Oh, the ice cold killer acct is dormant,
    Oh boy ([moderated])! Here we go again: the unending melodramatic saga of lying, cheating and stealing (short for LCS) continues. The more it goes, the more it becomes a sickening thug in the stomach that is intolerable to accept. No more surprised because it's already expected that a different mini account user under the same person will appear to protect the a$$ of the other mini account user from further embarrassment and humiliation from the rampaging bashing of players sick and tired of this blaming and cheating game employed by the quoted respondent. What's funny is that you're hallucinating dream of having enough friends in RAS is the only 1 who left RAS to join your LCS clan since the rest of us truly despises you like a bubonic plague that we should really stayed away from. Enough of this insanity of yours by dragging other people who no longer have to do with the cheating issue you have created for yourself so that you're not alone when you sink down to very bottom chamber of the underworld. Regarding the bitching around of mini, it's you who have brought up the issue in first place so it's only appropriate and well-deserving for you to being bitten back by that since [moderated]. Please don't make yourself too good for many players here by [moderated] in reality not to know that the previous respondent and you are just the same person who is now very coward and scared to use his main and original account so as not to reveal his real identity. It's really obvious because using names with different spelling but the same pronunciation [moderated] can think of to create an impression that they are different to 1 another. C'mon, can't you think of smart way of creating new names that's not too obvious for us to figure out that it's also you. Let me guess: maybe another different name will come out [moderated] again just like the previous 1 or maybe you intend to create hundreds if not thousands of mini accounts to sow more confusion to most honest-to-goodness WZ players therefore uninterrupted and continuous happy LCS days are secured and are here to stay for eternity to the chagrin of your manufactured LCS clan fubuds who are also benefiting the unfair advantage of your LCS strategy. From here moving forward, there's no point to continue rationalizing with you about the reality (since your living in your fantasy world that you claim you're an untouchable and cannot be blamed) because you've already become irrelevant.

    Hi Alex and WZ Devs,

    For how long should we endure more on the suffering with the prolonged or overextended stay of this mafia goon who portrays himself as untouchable that can't be blamed for his LCS actions? For how long would you allow [moderated] to laugh under your noses and behind your backs by imposing his will to do whatever he wants and pleases to do and would still be able to escape and run away unpunished of his heinous crimes because he's very confident you will still tolerate such kind of behavior? For how long should we wait before you implement and strictly enforce the unpopular (for him and his accomplices to this LCS activities but not to most of us) but the right decision of permanently banning from the game erring players involved in Lying, Cheating & Stealing (LCS) activities? For most of us, we are not losing hope seeing the light at the end of the tunnel that evilness of the game has also a crushing defeat ending because the good and honest players will always prevail in the end with the great help from your team. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there.
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:48 AM.

  5. #25
    Ok, lets simplify matters here.
    Your previous statement, though it is written in English actually translates as UTTER BOLLOCKS.
    Being [moderated], lets just clarify.
    The devs have said previously, having minis is allowed, so where is the cheating?
    Just answer that, WHERE IS THE CHEATING.
    The devs object to people using automation or bots, I use neither, I use my finger on the mouse.
    Your only gripe is the fact that I can hand you your head every day and not a thing you can do about it.
    I can honestly say [moderated], if you had taken the trouble to read the posts, BINTHERE'S owner and identity would have been revealed. Which brings us back to [moderated].
    Now why dont you run off. [moderated].
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:49 AM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ras putin View Post
    Ok, lets simplify matters here.
    Your previous statement, though it is written in English actually translates as UTTER BOLLOCKS.
    Being as [moderated], lets just clarify.
    The devs have said previously, having minis is allowed, so where is the cheating?
    Just answer that, WHERE IS THE CHEATING.
    The devs object to people using automation or bots, I use neither, I use my finger on the mouse.
    Your only gripe is the fact that I can hand you your head every day and not a thing you can do about it.
    I can [moderated], if you had taken the trouble to read the posts, BINTHERE'S owner and identity would have been revealed. Which brings us back [moderated].
    Now why dont you run off. or better still, [moderated].
    Who is this I'm talking to right now? Ah, right. The king of LCS with [moderated] in tow that has become irrelevant in the present reality but has only become relevant in his own fantasy world. The hurting truth that you calling me a village idiot is a testament that you've become the real and [moderated] in this case because the root cause and main reason for the implementation of the Automated bot/macro prevention system points to cheating that you've been doing for a long period of time and has greatly benefited of gaining unfair advantage via having multiple minis (who knows that you have hundreds or thousands of them now) that you yourself hate to admit doing it despite you're already in a checkmate position now. I can now sense desperation and fear from you because it's really obvious the way you react that your guilt to the crime is starting to creep you out and getting into your nerves [moderated]. May I also add that you're the 1 who's complicating matters because you use the legality of having multiple accounts as a lame excuse just to continue your LCS activities with your clan fubuds knowing that you can abuse without limits the many loopholes of this game and can confidently get away again unpunished from WZ admin and devs. Regarding this: Now why dont you run off. or better still, [moderated] - [moderated] where your few manufactured friends can only remember you being their role model for cheating and the rest of us with this permanent tag of yours: ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER FOR LIFE.)
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:51 AM.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Air StrikeForce Messiah1 View Post
    Who is this I'm talking to right now? Ah, right. The king of LCS with his lowlife sucker constituent(s) in tow that has become irrelevant in the present reality but has only become relevant in his own fantasy world. The hurting truth that you calling me a village idiot is a testament that you've become the real and more idiot than me in this case because the root cause and main reason for the implementation of the Automated bot/macro prevention system points to cheating that you've been doing for a long period of time and has greatly benefited of gaining unfair advantage via having multiple minis (who knows that you have hundreds or thousands of them now) that you yourself hate to admit doing it despite you're already in a checkmate position now. I can now sense desperation and fear from you because it's really obvious the way you react that your guilt to the crime is starting to creep you out and getting into your nerves [moderated]. May I also add that you're the 1 who's complicating matters because you use the legality of having multiple accounts as a lame excuse just to continue your LCS activities with your clan fubuds knowing that you can abuse without limits the many loopholes of this game and can confidently get away again unpunished from WZ admin and devs. Regarding this: Now why dont you run off. or better still, [moderated] where your few manufactured friends can only remember you being their role model for cheating and the rest of us with this permanent tag of yours: ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER FOR LIFE.)

    So, despite dribbling [moderated], you're still unable to provide any evidence that Jim is cheating, coupled with your inability to work out what account belongs to what players, despite the players being named on the board, you're still laboring under the delusion that they're all the same person.

    [moderated]

    It's now time for you [moderated], post evidence that Jim's cheating, or sign the mess webley out along with a single round [moderated]

    Lets face facts, you, along with your running mates just can't handle getting beat fair and square, its a clear case of


    Name:  sour-grapes.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  87.3 KB
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:53 AM.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Binthere Donethat View Post
    Any chance of implementing this without it causing the game to run like a retarded slug ???

    [moderated]. Read between the lines in your above-quoted words that came [moderated] clearly showing your anxiety, concern and discomfort in the implementation of the prevention system for fear of exposing your guilt and shame to the long-term damage you've already done to this game. That's why there's no more need for us to present solid proof or evidence that you are cheating James, Jims, Binthere, Bindair or whatever name you want to use and call yourself in responding to this thread. Constant changing and rotation of different user name won't easily fool us like yourself who's still pretending that you and Jims are different person. Lie and lie if you want because because the hard truth will find its way out to expose what's behind your skeleton closet via BAD KARMA: What goes around comes around. Thank you for making it easy for us to present a solid evidence of cheating against you, lying, cheating and stealing bastard. By the way, [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:54 AM.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Binthere Donethat View Post
    [moderated], you're still unable to provide any evidence that Jim is cheating, coupled with your inability to work out what account belongs to what players, despite the players being named on the board, you're still laboring under the delusion that they're all the same person.

    [moderated]

    [moderated], post evidence that Jim's cheating, or sign the mess webley out along with a single round [moderated]

    Lets face facts, you, along with your running mates just can't handle getting beat fair and square, its a clear case of


    Name:  sour-grapes.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  87.3 KB
    Beaten me fair and square? Very funny because it happens only in your wet dreams. Probably, it can be called fair and square if you don't have to resort to using multiple mini accounts to gain unfair advantage. By the way, you don't have any right to call me "Sir" because I don't recall being knighted by the Queen of England (who I think can even beat you up) or having any student or disciple who is willing to lie, cheat and steal just to give a satisfaction to his cannibalistic lust and pleasure with other disgraced players of this game. Wow! [moderated]. SOURGRAPES? [moderated] because any non-sense comments after this and moving forward from this day on [moderated]. There's no more point in continuing this wastage of time [moderated]so it's better to have the ball rolling in the WZ admin and dev's court to decide the weight of your guilt in this case. [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:57 AM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Air StrikeForce Messiah1 View Post

    1,[moderated]. Read between the lines in your above-quoted words that came [moderated] clearly showing your anxiety, concern and discomfort in the implementation of the prevention system for fear of exposing your guilt and shame to the long-term damage you've already done to this game.


    2,That's why there's no more need for us to present solid proof or evidence that you are cheating James, Jims, Binthere, Bindair or whatever name you want to use and call yourself in responding to this thread. Constant changing and rotation of different user name won't easily fool us like yourself who's still pretending that you and Jims are different person. Lie and lie if you want because because the hard truth will find its way out to expose what's behind your skeleton closet via BAD KARMA:

    3, What goes around comes around. Thank you for making it easy for us to present a solid evidence of cheating against you, [moderated]. By the way, [moderated].
    1, By asking the dev's not to slow the game down when they implement it?? Hardly a case of suffering from "anxiety, concern and discomfort" over the matter, and as for the long term damage I've done to the game??? Prove it....[moderated]

    2. No, you do need to solid proof or evidence that either me of Jim are cheating - Mind you, since you're unable to grasp that we are different people I don't suppose you're going to come up with any evidence anytime soon..........mainly because the is none.....Please post your proof otherwise.

    3. Ok, same again, please prove that either me of Jim is a [moderated].....You're better off just proving I'm a right bastard, now there's loads of evidence for that....Hell. I'd not even dispute that, in fact, I'm proud to be a right bastard

    [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 05:00 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Play Warzone: Armageddon