Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Automated bot/macro prevention system

Hi everyone,

We have just introduced a smart CAPTCHA system that will help prevent the use of automated macro/clicks software.
    The system will initially only monitor a subset of players and we promise that we are working to make it as non-intrusive as possible.

For most players, when the CAPTCHA is solved, the amount of time until it is active again will be increasingly bigger, until it will no longer appear for a certain period of time (when we initiate another general test).
    In the case of players who would continue to seek unfair advantage through automated software (and only where we have clear evidence of such activity) we will have to take mild prohibitive actions, consisting in certain periods of ban.

We will continue to monitor the system and adjust it to be as invisible as possible for players that do not engage in any unfair actions. Our intention is not to disrupt the progression of anyone, but only to prevent certain types of activity that puts some players ahead of others through unjust methods.

Thanks and don't hesitate to ask or tell us your impressions about this.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Any chance of implementing this without it causing the game to run like a retarded slug ???

Quote Originally Posted by Binthere Donethat View Post
    Any chance of implementing this without it causing the game to run like a retarded slug ???

[moderated]. Read between the lines in your above-quoted words that came [moderated] clearly showing your anxiety, concern and discomfort in the implementation of the prevention system for fear of exposing your guilt and shame to the long-term damage you've already done to this game. That's why there's no more need for us to present solid proof or evidence that you are cheating James, Jims, Binthere, Bindair or whatever name you want to use and call yourself in responding to this thread. Constant changing and rotation of different user name won't easily fool us like yourself who's still pretending that you and Jims are different person. Lie and lie if you want because because the hard truth will find its way out to expose what's behind your skeleton closet via BAD KARMA: What goes around comes around. Thank you for making it easy for us to present a solid evidence of cheating against you, lying, cheating and stealing bastard. By the way, [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Air StrikeForce Messiah1 View Post

1,[moderated]. Read between the lines in your above-quoted words that came [moderated] clearly showing your anxiety, concern and discomfort in the implementation of the prevention system for fear of exposing your guilt and shame to the long-term damage you've already done to this game.

2,That's why there's no more need for us to present solid proof or evidence that you are cheating James, Jims, Binthere, Bindair or whatever name you want to use and call yourself in responding to this thread. Constant changing and rotation of different user name won't easily fool us like yourself who's still pretending that you and Jims are different person. Lie and lie if you want because because the hard truth will find its way out to expose what's behind your skeleton closet via BAD KARMA:

3, What goes around comes around. Thank you for making it easy for us to present a solid evidence of cheating against you, [moderated]. By the way, [moderated].
    1, By asking the dev's not to slow the game down when they implement it?? Hardly a case of suffering from "anxiety, concern and discomfort" over the matter, and as for the long term damage I've done to the game??? Prove it....[moderated]

2. No, you do need to solid proof or evidence that either me of Jim are cheating - Mind you, since you're unable to grasp that we are different people I don't suppose you're going to come up with any evidence anytime soon..........mainly because the is none.....Please post your proof otherwise.

3. Ok, same again, please prove that either me of Jim is a [moderated].....You're better off just proving I'm a right bastard, now there's loads of evidence for that....Hell. I'd not even dispute that, in fact, I'm proud to be a right bastard

[moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 05:00 AM.

[QUOTE=Binthere Donethat;4993]1, By asking the dev's not to slow the game down when they implement it?? Hardly a case of suffering from "anxiety, concern and discomfort" over the matter, and as for the long term damage I've done to the game??? Prove it....Of course, you're unable to do so, [moderated].

2. No, you do need to solid proof or evidence that either me of Jim are cheating - Mind you, since you're unable to grasp that we are different people I don't suppose you're going to come up with any evidence anytime soon..........mainly because the is none.....Please post your proof otherwise.

3. Ok, same again, please prove that either me of Jim is a "lying, cheating and stealing bastard".....You're better off just proving I'm a right bastard, now there's loads of evidence for that....Hell. I'd not even dispute that, in fact, I'm proud to be a right bastard

[moderated]

Blah! Blah! Blah! Talk all the thrash you want, [moderated]. No matter what you do now in any way you can just to divert the main issue against you are now irrelevant because the solid ball of justice is now in the WZ admin and devs wihich you don't even have because [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Air StrikeForce Messiah1 View Post
    [moderated]. No matter what you do now in any way you can just to divert the main issue against [moderated] because the solid ball of justice is now in the WZ admin and devs wihich you don't even have because [moderated]
    [moderated]

Name:  balls1.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  46.9 KB
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 05:03 AM.

good job....the automation had to be stopped. too bad you couldnt penalize the ones who have gained so much already from it.

no capcha here as i dont use macros but do have a frozen game. can you fix this please alex

now eliminate all the fake accounts and this game will be good to go

Administrator
    Today the game experienced a short period of slow response that was successfully fixed. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. The issue was not related to the latest captcha system that went live today. The captcha system is active for a subset of players and will slowly roll out to more players in the next couple of days.

Please let us know if you experience any other issues with the game.