Welcome to the Forums
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Hello everyone,

I apologize for not being here in the past days.

Regarding multiple accounts and cheating instances, we want to stress that the prevention systems put in place are already offering results in terms of stopping players engaged in unfair practices.

The Captcha system has been upgraded and extended, where previously it would only be applied to Boss, base and feed collects.

I will also have to ask everyone to please try and maintain a decent behavior when posting on the forum, otherwise some measures might also have to be applied here.

Of course, any suggestions or issues with the current topic are welcome. Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Hello everyone,

I apologize for not being here in the past days.

Regarding multiple accounts and cheating instances, we want to stress that the prevention systems put in place are already offering results in terms of stopping players engaged in unfair practices.

The Captcha system has been upgraded and extended, where previously it would only be applied to Boss, base and feed collects.

I will also have to ask everyone to please try and maintain a decent behavior when posting on the forum, otherwise some measures might also have to be applied here.

Of course, any suggestions or issues with the current topic are welcome. Thank you.
    what, like collecting gifted items???? now getting "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again!" when clicking on the gift links, quite frankly, thats just extracting the urine

Quote Originally Posted by Binthere Donethat View Post
    what, like collecting gifted items???? now getting "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again!" when clicking on the gift links, quite frankly, thats just extracting the urine
    again, clicked two links and got "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again!" FFS, whats up, have we got a daily limit on how many links you can collect now????

Binthere Donethat, We apologize for this. It has been active for approximately the last two days and has been resolved. Feed collecting will work as intended from now. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.