Welcome to the Forums
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Air StrikeForce Messiah1 View Post
    Beaten me fair and square? Very funny because it happens only in your wet dreams. Probably, it can be called fair and square if you don't have to resort to using multiple mini accounts to gain unfair advantage. By the way, you don't have any right to call me "Sir" because I don't recall being knighted by the Queen of England (who I think can even beat you up) or having any student or disciple who is willing to lie, cheat and steal just to give a satisfaction to his cannibalistic lust and pleasure with other disgraced players of this game. Wow! [moderated] pretending and fooling yourself that it's really me or the other half of the idiot squad. SOURGRAPES? [moderated]. There's no more point in continuing this wastage of time [moderated] so it's better to have the ball rolling in the WZ admin and dev's court to decide the weight of your guilt in this case. [moderated].
    [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 05:02 AM.

[QUOTE=Binthere Donethat;4993]1, By asking the dev's not to slow the game down when they implement it?? Hardly a case of suffering from "anxiety, concern and discomfort" over the matter, and as for the long term damage I've done to the game??? Prove it....Of course, you're unable to do so, [moderated].

2. No, you do need to solid proof or evidence that either me of Jim are cheating - Mind you, since you're unable to grasp that we are different people I don't suppose you're going to come up with any evidence anytime soon..........mainly because the is none.....Please post your proof otherwise.

3. Ok, same again, please prove that either me of Jim is a "lying, cheating and stealing bastard".....You're better off just proving I'm a right bastard, now there's loads of evidence for that....Hell. I'd not even dispute that, in fact, I'm proud to be a right bastard

[moderated]

Blah! Blah! Blah! Talk all the thrash you want, [moderated]. No matter what you do now in any way you can just to divert the main issue against you are now irrelevant because the solid ball of justice is now in the WZ admin and devs wihich you don't even have because [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Oh that does it for me.
    My eyes have finally started to bleed [moderated]
    Suggest you throw away the dictionary and concentrate on writing cohesivley.
    To the warzone devs or Alex, I'm more than happy to open up my profiles for you to peruse my actions, vis a vis cheating.
    Can we lay this ghost to rest?
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 05:02 AM.

[moderated]. No matter what you do now in any way you can just to divert the main issue against [moderated] because the solid ball of justice is now in the WZ admin and devs wihich you don't even have because [moderated]
    [moderated]

Name:  balls1.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  46.9 KB
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 05:03 AM.

If I were being accused of using a bot to collect my money then I would just prove the accuser wrong by making as much money in one week as I did before the prevention system was put into place. That would surely shut all the accusers up. The accounts Spa socky Jim and Spa Socky made 10 trillion dollars each, two weeks ago. If they make 10 trillion again this week then there is absolutely nothing to complain about. I don't see them on the leader board this week but they very well may have spent all their money on their army. Its only monday so there is definitely still enough time for them to prove it.

And to be honest I don't give a shit either way because with the new larger money payouts on bosses I have been getting stronger every day and will soon be back to my old form, and you can take that to the bank......

Quote Originally Posted by Binthere Donethat View Post
    [moderated]

Name:  balls1.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  46.9 KB
    [moderated] (which is being represented by Warzone Armageddon) because the more you stay, the more this game will be slowly eaten by a decaying state [moderated] only revolves around playing WZ that without it you are non-existent Had you just admitted to your difficult to conceal crime earlier, you would have saved more space and time here rather but instead wasted due to multiple denial incidences that are just very lame excuses just to protect your a$$. [moderated] that your supposed trusted allies in your clan or better yet your special imaginary as well as manufactured friends of yours are backstabbing you for a long period of time now without your almost non-existent knowledge since they are just waiting for the right time to expose your deep and darkest secrets in your skeletal closet. Who's got the last laugh now, sucker?
    Last edited by Alex; 07-17-2013 at 03:14 AM.

wibble, wibble, wibble. Who's got the last laugh now, sucker?
    Me, Mainly on the grounds that [moderated], but a small dose of penicillin will soon clear that up
    [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-17-2013 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binthere Donethat View Post
    Me, Mainly on the grounds that [moderated], but a small dose of penicillin will soon clear that up
    [moderated]
    Very funny and graphical description of you again? [moderated] not to figure it out that those same words or phrases (including the others in your previous threads) are the same words or phrases that your supposed allies and manufactured friends in your clan are telling us about you behind your back while posting waste of space and time here in WZ forum. [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-17-2013 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ras putin View Post
    here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc.
    As Binthere, (note the spelling of the name) rightly points out, [moderated].
    The devs are on record as stating that minis are allowed. So therefor no cheating involved.
    If I remember correctly it was Junar Carpio you were on about before as cheating.
    You are errennous in your assumption that I have all those accounts, for one, where would I find the time to play them all simoltainiously?
    Apart from it being a physical impossibility, my interest in the game does not stretch so far as to be bothered with it, the fact that I can camp on your sorry arse any day and every day is actually the only thing I bother about doing.
    I have enough friends in RAS that know all my identities, why not ask around.
    It would make a change, instead of portraying yourself [moderated].
    Oh, the ice cold killer acct is dormant,
    Hi Alex and Devs,

Here's a solid proof and clear evidence that cheating really thrives here in WZ courtesy of the same person responding in thread using different mini accounts:
    20 hours ago
    You were attacked by SPA Haywood Jablomi.
    You died, losing 0 experience points, taking 55 damage and losing $0.
    Sanction • Battle • Details
    20 hours ago
    You were attacked by SPAy and Neuter.
    You lost the battle, taking 52 damage and losing $7,835.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 58 damage and losing $9,694.
    20 hours ago
    You were attacked by Mystical.
    You won the battle, gaining 2 experience and taking 39 damage.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 49 damage and losing $0.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 55 damage and losing $0.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 52 damage and losing $0.
    20 hours ago
    Stu-Pot (A) sanctioned you for $7,787,520,000.

Please take note that SPAy and Neuter and SPA Haywood Jablomi are the mini accounts belonging to the same person as reference to the quoted thread above since he blantatly telling this to our faces. Now tell me if your guess is as good as mine how the hell the same person do this simultaneously? Is WZ really a butt of joke or worst maybe a farce or laughing stock as compared to the other war games here in FB if you think this is still tolerable to continue without abait from this mongoose Mafia gangster boss (or those goons that we usually watch at classic movies). The solid ball of justice is now in your court to decide on the verdict regarding this matter. Thank you and have a great day again to all good and honest WZ players out there.