Welcome to the Forums

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ras putin View Post
    here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc.
    As Binthere, (note the spelling of the name) rightly points out, thicker than whale shit, only slighlty warmer.
    The devs are on record as stating that minis are allowed. So therefor no cheating involved.
    If I remember correctly it was Junar Carpio you were on about before as cheating.
    You are errennous in your assumption that I have all those accounts, for one, where would I find the time to play them all simoltainiously?
    Apart from it being a physical impossibility, my interest in the game does not stretch so far as to be bothered with it, the fact that I can camp on your sorry arse any day and every day is actually the only thing I bother about doing.
    I have enough friends in RAS that know all my identities, why not ask around.
    It would make a change, [moderated].
    Oh, the ice cold killer acct is dormant,
    Oh boy ([moderated])! Here we go again: the unending melodramatic saga of lying, cheating and stealing (short for LCS) continues. The more it goes, the more it becomes a sickening thug in the stomach that is intolerable to accept. No more surprised because it's already expected that a different mini account user under the same person will appear to protect the a$$ of the other mini account user from further embarrassment and humiliation from the rampaging bashing of players sick and tired of this blaming and cheating game employed by the quoted respondent. What's funny is that you're hallucinating dream of having enough friends in RAS is the only 1 who left RAS to join your LCS clan since the rest of us truly despises you like a bubonic plague that we should really stayed away from. Enough of this insanity of yours by dragging other people who no longer have to do with the cheating issue you have created for yourself so that you're not alone when you sink down to very bottom chamber of the underworld. Regarding the bitching around of mini, it's you who have brought up the issue in first place so it's only appropriate and well-deserving for you to being bitten back by that since [moderated]. Please don't make yourself too good for many players here by [moderated] in reality not to know that the previous respondent and you are just the same person who is now very coward and scared to use his main and original account so as not to reveal his real identity. It's really obvious because using names with different spelling but the same pronunciation [moderated] can think of to create an impression that they are different to 1 another. C'mon, can't you think of smart way of creating new names that's not too obvious for us to figure out that it's also you. Let me guess: maybe another different name will come out [moderated] again just like the previous 1 or maybe you intend to create hundreds if not thousands of mini accounts to sow more confusion to most honest-to-goodness WZ players therefore uninterrupted and continuous happy LCS days are secured and are here to stay for eternity to the chagrin of your manufactured LCS clan fubuds who are also benefiting the unfair advantage of your LCS strategy. From here moving forward, there's no point to continue rationalizing with you about the reality (since your living in your fantasy world that you claim you're an untouchable and cannot be blamed) because you've already become irrelevant.

Hi Alex and WZ Devs,

For how long should we endure more on the suffering with the prolonged or overextended stay of this mafia goon who portrays himself as untouchable that can't be blamed for his LCS actions? For how long would you allow [moderated] to laugh under your noses and behind your backs by imposing his will to do whatever he wants and pleases to do and would still be able to escape and run away unpunished of his heinous crimes because he's very confident you will still tolerate such kind of behavior? For how long should we wait before you implement and strictly enforce the unpopular (for him and his accomplices to this LCS activities but not to most of us) but the right decision of permanently banning from the game erring players involved in Lying, Cheating & Stealing (LCS) activities? For most of us, we are not losing hope seeing the light at the end of the tunnel that evilness of the game has also a crushing defeat ending because the good and honest players will always prevail in the end with the great help from your team. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there.
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:48 AM.