Welcome to the Forums

Thread: Enemy Kills?

Enemy Kills?

Hey Alex just wondering if Enemy kills during regular battles have been eliminated from the game? I just started attacking people again recently and I have not gotten a kill within about 2000 battles. I'm not talking about sanctions but just regular non sanction battle kills. Once in a while I get the message "Your army crushed so and so's army" but I am not getting the Kill notification. Just curious, thanks. If anyone else has made a non sanction kill recently, please let me know!

Tommy, It is possible that the players you have attacked recently are generally closer to your own force and you haven't damaged them enough to deplete their entire Health.
    If you attack them and their Health reaches less than 20% but not 0, they can be no longer attacked until their Health is high enough again. If they reach 0 Health, that is when a kill is in effect. Nothing was modified regarding this in recent weeks and we make sure to announce all major changes publicly.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to contact us for any other issues or suggestions. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.