Welcome to the Forums

Invalid boss link.

Seems we are all getting "Invalid boss link." when clicking on a boss link, any chance of getting this sorted out before the end of time as its putting a right cramp on the game

Quote Originally Posted by Binthere Donethat View Post
    Seems we are all getting "Invalid boss link." when clicking on a boss link, any chance of getting this sorted out before the end of time as its putting a right cramp on the game
    not just boss fight link but same goes to cash n hp link....all error....fix this pls..

Hello,
    Just finished a night shift, looking forward to my daily feast of Chinese and not able to gain entry to the buffet. Please fix as soon as possible as I have to go to bed at some time.
    Thanks
    A starving fat man

This is a bug introduced by Facebook a few hours ago. We have managed to isolate it and everything is back to normal now. Thanks for notifying us about this.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Alex,
    When you say a bug introduced by Facebook, do you mean deliberately? Thanks for fixing
    Thanks
    Not so starving fat man

Gordon,
    In no way I am saying that, I am sure it has affected other apps. We've notified them (among others), but thankfully, it was easy to isolate so the game can continue its course. Thanks for your patience with this.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.