Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Warzone: Armageddon Updates - September 3

Greetings, soldiers!

A new set of awaited updates has just gone live! Full change log:

On the My Requests window, you will now find the "Accept All" button which allows to accept a total bulk of 25 requests - including gifts, boosts and ally requests.
    Clicking the button will only accept the gifts, without sending them back.
    If you accidentally click on a single request first, you can still use the "Accept All" button after you click the "Reload Requests" button next to it.
    To make sure you see all your incoming requests, use the "Reload Requests" button until you have less than 25 pending.

- starting with today, Warzone: Armageddon will no longer use Facebook credits (which will be dropped alltogether this month by Facebook) and all transactions for in-game Gold Coins will directly use your prefered currency - which can be set on the Facebook interface by going to Account Settings -> Payments -> Preferred Currency.

- every transaction for in-game Gold Coins will grant you one random bonus Boost, which can be used for any future transaction of your choice. It can be used by going to Inventory -> Boosts -> One Use Boosts and checking Yes on the "Use gold bonus boosts" option, found at the bottom of the page.

- the drop rates for Boss fight rewards have been adjusted as follows:

Armageddon: from 1% to 3%
    Epic: from 5% to 7%
    Rare: from 20% to 25%
    Uncommon: from 74% to 65%

- to compensate for the high-quality of certain featured items, a maximum of around 50 will be available for purchasing per item for any single player.

- the ratio of costs per level has been decreased for Healing. It is still generally level-dependent, but from around levels 700-800 you will start to see a noticeable difference in how much healing costs rise compared with before;

- damage received in Boss fights has been adjusted and will generally be 10% lower than before. It is still level-dependent, but its growth is more balanced compared with before;

- the overall technical performance of Boss fights has been increased and all battle operations will generally be faster.

The thread is open for discussion, so don't hesitate to leave us your feedback about the updates and the game in general. At ease!
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

On the My Requests window, you will now find the "Accept All" button which allows to accept a total bulk of 25 requests - including gifts, boosts and ally requests.
    Clicking the button will only accept the gifts, without sending them back.
    If you accidentally click on a single request first, you can still use the "Accept All" button after you click the "Reload Requests" button next to it.
    To make sure you see all your incoming requests, use the "Reload Requests" button until you have less than 25 pending.
    This feature does not seem to have kicked in for me yet.

James, This is a temporary issue that we're working to sort out. We apologize for this.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

nice work ,new update is cool!!! there's only one problem,if i hit more boss( not just Prime-minister Ryan O'Shea end Ambassador Xi-Jong) i go out of supplies,investing 200 supp pack i get back 100 supplies pack max 120!!! ALEX can you do something about dis??'

T-Rex Mk II
    Designed to frighten your enemies

omg, really, dinosaurs. sorry its a war game, not jurassic park

WTF Tactical Safe +25 mission experience??? why???

How about some new weapons so we can break the defense logjam thats going on

These new updates are rather good and not before time regards the gifting. That is a really welcome addition.
    For the next bunch, how about reducing the oil production time? I moved all my bases onto oil and it is still going to take an age to get enough for the last one, never mind that the second from last will still take about a week. Please do something about it.
    VE and VJ day went without a murmur, would have been nice to have had another world boss to mark these two occasions, for the mentally challenged, that is Victory in Europe and Victory over Japan. Ergo, the end of the Second WW.
    So, once again, thanks for the updates, please do something about the oil timer, 4 and half hours is way too long at this level to try for the last bases.
    Speaking of bases, are there any plans to up the numbers?
    Not a bad idea if there were to be more, but instead of making them prohibitively expensive, how about reducing them in price, it is obvious that you would have to complete the present ones at the present prices, before you could pick up a cheaper base. That would also give players an incentive to complete their bases.

ras putin, All ideas have been noted and will be considered for future updates. Thanks.