Welcome to the Forums

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fix this poxy game out,

This game can drive you to despair, it won't allow me to attack anyone on my battle board.
    Even though I know my opponent has sufficient health to allow it, same goes for a counter attack
    So what gives, players can attack me with impunity, I am unable to counter, it does'nt matter that I win or lose, I just want to be able to hit the sods back.
    Drive your army back! !!~RAS~!! BLESSED~EXECUTIONER !!'s forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
    This twat is hitting me non stop, I cannot counter.
    Drive your army back! !~RAS~! Carpangler's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
    Another twat that hits way below his weight level, never mind, nothing I can do about it, as the bloody game wont let me.
    Drive your army back! NEMESIS CRO ARMY's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
    Whatdayaknow, again
    Drive your army back! !~R.A.S.~!VOODOO's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
    this is really starting to get to me. all my favourites and I can't touch them
    Drive your army back! !!-RAS-!! LivEviLevi !!'s forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
    Is it some form of conspiracy, Not allowed to hit ras?
    Drive your army back! !!~RAS~!! RETIRED's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
    Drive your army back! EFF FALSADOOM's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
    Drive your army back! Mystical's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
    Right, that all of them on my battle board, not able to hit any,
    Also, I have no non player oppos
    Last edited by james henderson; 10-07-2013 at 06:55 AM.