Welcome to the Forums

Thread: losing life

losing life

I have collected life but no way to use it can only buy life?????????

ok went to home page and I can collect from there...Another(I am sure stupid)question I have bought boots with my points and won jackets vests and guns ,that dont show up in my inventory..where does this stuff go TYVM

Administrator
    Hello,

Under your inventory, you have multiple sub-sections:
    - Inventory, where you can buy items with cash and see the items that you bought. Please note that under the Inventory you will only find those items associated with the location where you currently are. To move into a different location, please use the World Map button.
    - Loot, where you will find all the items looted from missions or bosses, received from your friends as a gift, bought from the Marketplace, etc. Here you will find all the items, regardless your location.
    - Boosts, where you will find your one-use boosts that can be obtained from missions or bosses, received from friends or bought from the Marketplace. Here you will also find all the items, regardless your location. Here you will also find the Health / Morale / Supplies Refills or Boosts that you receive from your friends and that can be used to refill your stats.
    - Collections, where you will find 3 collections associated with your current location.

You can also find all your battle items on your Profile section.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or if you have any issues with the game.