Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween Event

Administrator
    Instead of giving away 1 Free item (Undead Army), as we have done in the past, we are now giving everyone the chance to collect at least 1 Free item. The majority of the players that at the end of the event have collected between 30-38 masks would gain between 1 and 3 items. It is also possible (though very unlikely) that you won't complete the collection with 30-38 masks. It is also very unlikely that you will gain 4 or more items with 30-38 masks. It all depends on everyone's LUCK of completing the collection. The masks have all the same chance of dropping. Everyone that will have at least 10 masks at the end of the event will gain 1 additional reward.

It would be easier to give away 1 Free item to everybody, but we think that the game is more exciting this way and more rewarding for most of the players (that will gain between 1-4 items instead of just 1).

Alex ,same again ,you get none Sweets on Halloween

or the ability to trade on the wishlist system
    I can understand the frustration of players, spend good gold and not receive the desired mask, seems such a waste.
    by your own reckoning, no one can get more than 38 masks in the time allotted, unless they spend gold, 10 masks = 60 gold, price of item 60 gold, so why not give the item for EVERY 10 masks that don't make a collection?
    Players would be more willing to part with gold.

I have 19 pieces but still no undead army, gesh

Uwe S Forchert, All the masks have random drop rates. None is at advantage compared to any of the others and this offers equal chances for all players to gain at least one special item, either at the end of the event or by completing one or more collections.

ras putin, We like the idea and it will be considered for future events. Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

You have successfully received 1 x Vampire Mask
    and i have 10 and dont got the last ,Crape

Hi,Alex ,my Friend ,Toni posted me your Answer ,lmao,why i did`nt ,in here ,sorry but stuck that Game in a Trashcane

This game has to have the biggest bunch of whingers in it.
    Good grief, the chance to get something for nothing, except the ability to click on the mouse.
    Instead of whining about it, come up with some ideas how to improve it, the Devs occasionally listen. Don't leave all the thinking up to others, come up with some ideas yourselves.
    Oh by the way devs, the new defence items were great, now we need new offensive weapons to counter them.
    So next levels, something to crush and burn, would be well received.