Welcome to the Forums

Reactivation of Previously Featured Items in the MP and Other Freebie Rewards

Dear Alex and WZ Devs and Admin:

I would like to suggest and request for the reactivation or the return of previously featured Items in the Marketplace and other freebie rewards along with the brand new set of items for a particular timeframe, i.e., special and novelty items that I wasn’t able to purchased or received without purchase requirement (especially during special occasions or holidays) from September 26, 2011 to July 30, 2012, because I only started playing the game on July 31, 2012 and would really love to have those rare collectible items that would further boost the strength and power of my army and somewhat almost equalize with those players already having them because they were playing the game longer than I am.

Some of the featured items include: Mercenary Bandit (A: 142; D: 51), Gun Wagon (A: 58; D: 145), F2000 Condor (A: 137; D: 70), Royalty Battlecruiser (A: 59; D: 102), and other bevy of special and very powerful equipment.

Looking forward for your consideration and favorable response to this request and suggestion of mine, which, hopefully be included in your next batch of game updates in the near future. Thanks and have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Air StrikeForce Messiah1 View Post
    Dear Alex and WZ Devs and Admin:

I would like to suggest and request for the reactivation or the return of previously featured Items in the Marketplace and other freebie rewards along with the brand new set of items for a particular timeframe, i.e., special and novelty items that I wasn’t able to purchased or received without purchase requirement (especially during special occasions or holidays) from September 26, 2011 to July 30, 2012, because I only started playing the game on July 31, 2012 and would really love to have those rare collectible items that would further boost the strength and power of my army and somewhat almost equalize with those players already having them because they were playing the game longer than I am.

Some of the featured items include: Mercenary Bandit (A: 142; D: 51), Gun Wagon (A: 58; D: 145), F2000 Condor (A: 137; D: 70), Royalty Battlecruiser (A: 59; D: 102), and other bevy of special and very powerful equipment.

Looking forward for your consideration and favorable response to this request and suggestion of mine, which, hopefully be included in your next batch of game updates in the near future. Thanks and have a good day.

Nice idea, but.............well, its a bit pointless unless you've got Bill Gate's credit card

Air StrikeForce Messiah1,
    Some previous featured items that have had success will indeed be brought back in future events. Thank you for your patience.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.