Welcome to the Forums

Thread: Lag

Lag

since you changed things there is now a big lag in the game. the lag is making me not want to play can you please fix this. I dont want to sit and wait to click for 8 seconds or more.

I have this problem too, which seems unaffected by changing your browser, as previously stated on this forum - Moving around from screen to screen of the game does not happen immediately so when you click a new one ie to switch to battle screen from base screen for example can take several seconds and if you click another one in the meantime the game struggles to keep up. Trying to battle whether it be on battleboard or a bossfight or worst of all a sanction fight is ridiculously slow some screen updates can take up to 10 seconds - which in most cases means the sanction is already dead.

Hi guys,
    This seems to be an isolated issue, but we are trying to pinpoint the problem and optimize where necessary. Thanks for the notice and sorry for the delay.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.