Welcome to the Forums
    Administrator

Black Friday Sales

The Black Friday special sale is a great occasion to bring back some of the best Featured Items of the past.

These are the main things to keep in mind about the sale:

- 21 Featured Items have returned at greatly discounted prices
    - discounts range between 50 and 75% of the initial price the items had in the Marketplace
    - every item comes in a limited number, with a maximum of 50 units for each item
    - any player can buy a maximum of 5 units of any item, from the total 50
    - additional discounts are applied when 2, 3, 4, and 5 items are bought, just as with the current Marketplace policy; the discount for 4 and 5 items will be exactly 25% of the item's initial price
    - this is just the first event of this and we are considering future ones with heavily discounted items.

Have a safe and productive Black Friday!

Alex,im laughin my ass of ,your Black Friday ,sales is crape .like the Game now ,Boring ,none new Missions on Mars Map ,nothing ,still boring !

lol, still no candy alex

More worth while to celebrate Thanksgiving, than Black Friday, or are you trying to do the same thing to us that the retailers do. Jack up prices in the weeks prior, only to say " greatly discounted prices". The way it looks, you are not thankful for anything, just passed right over this holiday without a blink of the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    The Black Friday special sale is a great occasion to bring back some of the best Featured Items of the past.

These are the main things to keep in mind about the sale:

- 21 Featured Items have returned at greatly discounted prices
    - discounts range between 50 and 75% of the initial price the items had in the Marketplace
    - every item comes in a limited number, with a maximum of 50 units for each item
    - any player can buy a maximum of 5 units of any item, from the total 50
    - additional discounts are applied when 2, 3, 4, and 5 items are bought, just as with the current Marketplace policy; the discount for 4 and 5 items will be exactly 25% of the item's initial price
    - this is just the first event of this and we are considering future ones with heavily discounted items.

Have a safe and productive Black Friday!
    Hi Alex and WZ Admin team,

I just want to thank you for the return @ discounted prices of those popular those featured items via the Black Friday sales event. I am looking forward for an encore of this with a special request for the inclusion of the following highly popular and limited items I just missed to purchase because they were already sold out by the time I logged in to the game: Mercenary Bandit (A: 42; D: 51), F2000 Condor (A: 137; D: 70), Mirage Fighter Squadron (A: 100; D: 87), and South African Destroyer (A: 54; D: 128).

Have a great day and safe Thanksgiving Day to everyone.

Uwe,
    New missions are in the works and will be available soon.

Iron Nuts,
    The items available for the current Black Friday event are pretty old and the discounts are related to their initial prices, without any present modifications. Indeed, some recent items had somewhat increased prices compared to some older ones, but that is because they are better overall and they did not make the object of this event.

Air StrikeForce Messiah1,
    Those items will be considered for future events, thanks for the suggestion.
    Last edited by Alex; 12-03-2013 at 09:02 PM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Hey Alex!!
    Can you give us a time frame for new missions and weapons so we can save money, lol
    2 months,3 4 5 6
    would be helpfull

Zvonimir,
    New missions should be ready in a few weeks at most. Thank you for your interest.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Hi Alex,

Why there's no 2nd installment of this event this Thanksgiving Day. Just wondering when it will happen again. Hope there will be more to come every Thanksgiving Day. Thanks

I would rather have new missions and new bosses to battle than a black friday sale unless You're giving away lots of coins to buy the items with