Welcome to the Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Communication with Enemy Attacker

There is always a problem with enemy attackers, especially when they are at a lower level. I would like to see communications open up regardless of level achieved. I am a Warzone: Armageddon Commander in Chief and am at Level 286+. Would like to see comments about this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix View Post
    There is always a problem with enemy attackers, especially when they are at a lower level. I would like to see communications open up regardless of level achieved. I am a Warzone: Armageddon Commander in Chief and am at Level 286+. Would like to see comments about this.
    What communications are you on about....unless you're suggesting we have a taunt button fitted to mock the other player ......"Your Mother was a hamster, and your Father smelled of elderberry's" should flash up every time you hit someone

I'd be damn careful of what you say matey.
    He is after all a Warzone Armageddon Commander in Chief, he might come after you someday

Quote Originally Posted by Bindair Dundat View Post
    I'd be damn careful of what you say matey.
    He is after all a Warzone Armageddon Commander in Chief, he might come after you someday
    But I'm the Galactic Obergruppenfurher in Chief of the SS (Silly Sods) I fart in his general direction