Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi guys,

This has been live for a couple of days now - we are testing this new feature with a max. of 5 items at a time. If everything goes well, we may increase it to 10. Please let us know your thoughts on this.

Thanks
    Works, however we also need the same function at the other end, e.g for the completed units, as the bottleneck remains the same

Here we go, this is where we need the drop down list to select how many items to send out..... seeing as facebook is limiting us even more from posting them to our wall Name:  drop down.jpg
Views: 2383
Size:  41.0 KB

Yes it would be rather nice to be able to trade in multiples as I have lost a few this week to the dreaded red error message. It also takes a long time to collect and trade them one at a time. Please see if you can save the time factor as I am a really lazy person and can not be bothered to spend hours clicking as it tires me out. Phew I am really tired from all this typing. Thanks , going for a rest zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Administrator
    Thank you very much for your patience regarding this new feature request; we have updated the game so that you can now complete up to 5 collections at a time. We hope you will enjoy this change, please let us know if you have any other issues, questions or suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thank you very much for your patience regarding this new feature request; we have updated the game so that you can now complete up to 5 collections at a time. We hope you will enjoy this change, please let us know if you have any other issues, questions or suggestions.
    Upping the limit to 10 would be handy

any one know how to get my production up

Yes I agree expanding the "5" limit to 10 would be great