good morning WZ Devs,
I know I made many suggections in how to better improve the game and make it more fun.. A month has passed and no one has seen anything to better improve the game, we keep hearing the same rumors about new boss fights, new missions, more bases,..etc.. but yet nothing has happened.. Majority of us spend countless hours and some of us spend money on the game to improve our game and performance and to stay on top, we work the missions, boss fights to no end.. but we as a clan and other clans that we often chat with all agree that there needs to be something done...
If you all read back in my past messages to you all the suggestions I made was approved by all clan leaders and players.. everyone agreed, what we all are waiting on is you all to do something.. ..
we want this game to reach new heights , but we cant do anything, only wait, wait , and more waiting...
the special boss fight you all put out is not worth doing, a-lot of us lose more in supply then it is worth doing, i added up how much i spent on supply and all the supply i used up, i would have benefited in doing boss fights then doing that 1 boss fight.. money , drops, supply..etc.. it is a nice boss fight, but at a very expensive cost to a-lot of us.. there is a-lot we can do.. just need you all to work with us.. making this game more fun and to encourage more new players to join the game.. show us a reason why we should stay on this game , show us why we should play it... there's a-lot of things we all could do together, but waiting , waiting, and waiting ... does get very boring.. sorry if i came out at you all in this manner, but please understand where we all are coming from.. i have been with this game from the beginning.. and would like to see the game go to new and better heights...
thank you for taking your time in reading this, and sincerely await your response ...

sincerely Anthony

-E.K.G.- HELLS UNLEASHED
Level 3285