Welcome to the Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WarZone needs to do something about this game, all we get is rumors... time to act .

good morning WZ Devs,
    I know I made many suggections in how to better improve the game and make it more fun.. A month has passed and no one has seen anything to better improve the game, we keep hearing the same rumors about new boss fights, new missions, more bases,..etc.. but yet nothing has happened.. Majority of us spend countless hours and some of us spend money on the game to improve our game and performance and to stay on top, we work the missions, boss fights to no end.. but we as a clan and other clans that we often chat with all agree that there needs to be something done...
    If you all read back in my past messages to you all the suggestions I made was approved by all clan leaders and players.. everyone agreed, what we all are waiting on is you all to do something.. ..
    we want this game to reach new heights , but we cant do anything, only wait, wait , and more waiting...
    the special boss fight you all put out is not worth doing, a-lot of us lose more in supply then it is worth doing, i added up how much i spent on supply and all the supply i used up, i would have benefited in doing boss fights then doing that 1 boss fight.. money , drops, supply..etc.. it is a nice boss fight, but at a very expensive cost to a-lot of us.. there is a-lot we can do.. just need you all to work with us.. making this game more fun and to encourage more new players to join the game.. show us a reason why we should stay on this game , show us why we should play it... there's a-lot of things we all could do together, but waiting , waiting, and waiting ... does get very boring.. sorry if i came out at you all in this manner, but please understand where we all are coming from.. i have been with this game from the beginning.. and would like to see the game go to new and better heights...
    thank you for taking your time in reading this, and sincerely await your response ...

sincerely Anthony

-E.K.G.- HELLS UNLEASHED
    Level 3285

You are so right Anthony ,i ask Alex long time ago what happen with the Mars Map ,looks like nothing ,still same Missions ,none new Bosses or more Worldbosses ,none new Bases ,it`s more and more Boring ,we need the Fun back !

The Voice of Reason has Something to Say

I'm sure the world boss fights would be enjoyed more by all if people didn't take full advantage of it, while ignoring the math as they did so. The developers never came and said anothony, you and you alone must spend 1000's to make sure the boss is defeated before casual players even notice that it's there.

For die hard players, the game needs improvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the rest of us, we just need some updates. Gold units been the same since I've returned from my summer hiatas (that's a fact devs) same with honor and gold units, the same since right around September. That's making me thing due to the fact that you pay much more attention to you're quote "other baby" dead or alive, this game has much more traffic that I am aware of. Maybe cross advertise the two games, so people can get a bonus for checking them out. Meanwhile we get some gold or something for logging into dead or alive, and they get some for checking us out. You developers would benefit by having added interest. . and there's many more ways to generate interest. I've said this before, and you assured me that there is plenty. Well, I'm seeing a lack there of. Unlike when I look at dead or alive, that's where the people are, and that's where the dev's attention is put. It's understandable, but we're here, and we we're playing warzone back when dead or alive was a thought in the back of you're creative minds.

Thanks for bringing this up anothony, hope you don't take me the wrong way. Nobody tells you to spend thousands there big guy, some people might actually be jealous. (you care don't you?) and some might even miss out due to the fact that you always go over zealous on the boss fights. Same some for the rest of us. You received more loot than any of us, and that was written in black and white.

with that crape on refills who coming out from Bosses ,we cant fight a World Boss and some bosses to ,last week i been on 300 refills ,fighted for all and now i can play 10 and running out of refills !

BTW giff us a Chance to beat the Cash Players !

there's only one way to beat them ' the cash players' To deliver a blow with the fist!!! boweahahahaha!!! =D