Welcome to the Forums

Wasted Skill Points

I just noticed that the skill points that I've been putting faithfully towards my supplies have been being wasted, because my supplies seem to be stuck at their present level. The skill points are used (gone), but my supplies remain the same. I'm afraid it's been going on for quite some time. I should have thousands more skills than I have allotted out. I've always had gotten the thermal and have spent almost every scrap of gold that I could muster on skill points. I'm sorry that I didn't notice this earlier. SPA Ascension

while your at it devs, the sanction board does not refresh and the red flashing button, is well, not flashing.
    has not done for mths

Thank you devs for finding a fix for this issue and returning my lost skill points. I appreciate your time and efforts in resolving this issue as I know it couldn't have been an easy job to go through the game logs to calculate how many points that were lost.

Sorry to say that I've found another problem. My supplies max out at that same number instead of my new total when I use the supply pack.